Natasarvabouma Movie - Puneeth Rajkumar - Dir: Pawan Wadeyar - Rockline - Released

venki

Venki
Absolutely & still good only.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
Guys,
Movie is really good.All gang of Rajvamsha haters tried to pull the movie for no reason.When their hero movie get released they want united KFI & when Appu Movie (Especially) they want to pull it for no reason.
Everyone accepts Appu Acting,songs,kolkotta Episode,Dance , Screenplay & Climax is good.With so much of good thing for them movie is not good.They pinpoint fights are not good.Is this the reason to pull a movie.I guess they wants zero gravity fights .In this movie fights seams quite real than a villain flying in zero gravity.

JAMES™

Guys,
Movie is really good.All gang of Rajvamsha haters tried to pull the movie for no reason.When their hero movie get released they want united KFI & when Appu Movie (Especially) they want to pull it for no reason.
Everyone accepts Appu Acting,songs,kolkotta Episode,Dance , Screenplay & Climax is good.With so much of good thing for them movie is not good.They pinpoint fights are not good.Is this the reason to pull a movie.I guess they wants zero gravity fights .In this movie fights seams quite real than a villain flying in zero gravity.
Chanag ila anta yar helidru sir... general audience have like it ast saak

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk