Natasarvabouma Movie - Puneeth Rajkumar - Dir: Pawan Wadeyar - Rockline - Released

raajashiva

aDDa Junior
I have asked total 15 family so far. Everyone opinion is, sakatthagide, chennagide. Nice movie ide tara. Its 100% good opinion from families. Because of parliament election, exams are early this time. Small kids iro families tumba thale kedskollolla. Movie nodthiddare. High school makliro families ge time adjust madodu swalpa kasta agthide. Team could have planned the release time better. Minimum commonsense kooda illa ivrige. Sankranthige bandidre. definitely next level alli irodu. Ottinalli ivru duddu madkothare. Fans thale halmadthare.

akshay

aDDa Junior
I have asked total 15 family so far. Everyone opinion is, sakatthagide, chennagide. Nice movie ide tara. Its 100% good opinion from families. Because of parliament election, exams are early this time. Small kids iro families tumba thale kedskollolla. Movie nodthiddare. High school makliro families ge time adjust madodu swalpa kasta agthide. Team could have planned the release time better. Minimum commonsense kooda illa ivrige. Sankranthige bandidre. definitely next level alli irodu. Ottinalli ivru duddu madkothare. Fans thale halmadthare.
Talk is good for movie...no stopping this for next few week's or atleast until d movie comes

jb007

aDDa Junior
Very good collections at Suchithra/Prabhath in Mangalore today. 7:00 PM show was sold out. The owner was happy and showed up at the theater. Theater staff told my nephew that it is the first housefull for a Kannada movie since it was reopened after renovation in mid 2018.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Vishwas Mysuru

aDDa Junior
Very good collections at Suchithra/Prabhath in Mangalore today. 7:00 PM show was sold out. The owner was happy and showed up at the theater. Theater staff told my nephew that it is the first housefull for a Kannada movie since it was reopened after renovation in mid 2018.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Sir as I know Mangalore was one of good territory for KFI still 2006 why after that kannada movies fallen in coastal area in recent years except Shetty actors I haven't seen good response ter.why they won't support kannada films.

Sridhar Gowda

#Natasaarvabhowma #USA

Watched the movie in Atlanta. Nice entertaining movie. JB Sir and our good friend Venkatesh reviews were very true as I recalled their comments while watching the movie.
Puneeth Rajkumar hidden talents are coming out one by one. I liked the subtleties of Anupama and Puneeth Rajkumar love story.
The dance especially open the bottle was fantastic. Allu Arjun is a very good dancer. In this movie Puneeth Rajkumar has the upper hand and appears he is beyond anyones reach now.
The crowd was decent
despite no promotions and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.
More than anything Puneeth Rajkumar's simplicity rules and one of the main reasons why many millions and I like him the most. Thanks.
BoxOffice #Day1 (Fri) - $4,336 #Day2 (Sat) - $16,357 Total Gross - $20,693
@PuneethRajkumar
@PavanWadeyar
@RocklineEnt
#Appu #PuneethRajkumar #NatasaarvabhowmaReview
Might end up around 35-40k this weekend and 60-70k full run
Nil promotions and least buzz still better than every top hero of KFI in USA