Natasarvabouma Movie - Puneeth Rajkumar - Dir: Pawan Wadeyar - Rockline - Released

toktok

Was worried after watching the movie and booking status on Thu and Fri.....but as expected it has picked up in a big way from weekend.....Feeling very happy to see the HF boards all over......if there was proper promotion prior to release it would have been much much bigger....Family audiences must like the movie if it has to have a long run....Hope they have liked it....I wish this to be a great success....Appu BO stamina is unmatchable....

JAMES™

Was worried after watching the movie and booking status on Thu and Fri.....but as expected it has picked up in a big way from weekend.....Feeling very happy to see the HF boards all over......if there was proper promotion prior to release it would have been much much bigger....Family audiences must like the movie if it has to have a long run....Hope they have liked it....I wish this to be a great success....Appu BO stamina is unmatchable....

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Raja Ratna

aDDa Junior
Banglore distributor yaru??? Failed to retain urvashi for 2nd week... Atleast shows divide madbhudithu.

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk
new movies gives more share to urvashi obviously they wont retain if distributor wants ....adu bere ranveer form alli avne....

jb007

aDDa Junior
In Bangalore, NSB has been released in 56 single screen theaters. That is ridiculous considering the time of the year.

Amazingly, they have it in 4 theaters in Mudhol. Unbelievable.

Kannada distributors truly lack awareness of market trends and maximising potential by releasing big movies during holidays like summer vacations, Dasara vacations, Christmas vacations etc.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk