Netflix/Amazon stuffs discussions

Raja Vaaru Rani Gaaru - Easily watchable once.

If writing was more convincing, then it would have been another Majili or Jersey.
Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
It was one of my 2019 Fav Telugu Movie. It starts off like Premam but then really takes a different route. Bit, lengthy but entertaining. What surprised me the most was even the hero's friends had their own character arc instead of just revolving around him and boosting his image.

Jeevaa

aDDa Junior
It was one of my 2019 Fav Telugu Movie. It starts off like Premam but then really takes a different route. Bit, lengthy but entertaining. What surprised me the most was even the hero's friends had their own character arc instead of just revolving around him and boosting his image.
+1

I almost went to skip this one after first 20-30 minutes. Those sequence including a song fully inspired by Premam

Ended up liking it. But Cinematography needs to appreciated

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched anjam pathira, totally disappointed
Typical Serial killing movie, Seppe presentation, seppe performance by all actors. it is the most overrated movie of 2020. Don't know what made people to overrate it.

Sent from my RMX1992 using Tapatalk

New Addition to Prime Video Library

Paddehuli Now Streaming in India on Prime Video!

Baa Bega Chandamama (2008)

Three Darshan Movies have been added as well.

Mandya (2006)

Swamy (2005)

Indra (2008)

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched panchayat, nice series
Story of a man who gets job in panchayat office at village & his struggling to come out of that job.
Making is good, nicely shown present state of panchayat, working & misuse.
Hero performance is not great but expression is nice when things goes out of his control
Brij and manju devi performance is good.
damad hospitality, Population controlling sign & 2 fingers toss portion were hilarious.
Finished complete season in a night, just checked IMDb rating for curiosity & it was shocking, Do no who took the rating to top curiosity of Rinky or emotion of janaganamana

Last edited:
May 1 Digital Premiere

7 Naatkal (Ta) Watch TV Serials, Original Shows, Movies, News & Live TV Online

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (E)

Adutha Saattai (Ta)

Baaghi 3 - Disney+ Hotstar! Hotstar Temporarily Unavailable for users in Europe

Mrs. Serial Killer (H, Ta, Te)

Psycho (Ta)

Thappad (H)

Last edited:

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched thappad, one time watchable.
movie is made on a slap incident. The team Intention is good & positive, conveyed the issue in nice way. But still length of the movie Its short movie subject, it would look good if they have made short movie instead of 150min lengthy movie.
tapsi performance is good, makes audience emotional.