Ponmagal Vandhal now streaming on Prime Video

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Ponmagal Vandhal now streaming on Prime Video
Good movie.

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Bell Bottom, Kavaludaari, Iruvudelava Bittu, 99, Ayogya, Kaapi Totha, Dayavittu Gamanisi, Srinivasa Kalyana and few other titles have been now added on Voot and it's available to stream for free.
How is Iruvudellava bittu & kaafi thota?? Are they watchable???

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk

This low-budgeted sci-fi "Twilight Zone-esque" movie is stylish, clever and Charming!

TVON is well written and well executed, Andrew Patterson couldn't have asked for a better debut than this. It was Suspenseful throughout the film, had also been spooky at times.

It's wonderful how they tell everything about the ET and yet we don't get a glimpse of it. And the ending was very satisfying, although I didn't want to end that way. This movie isn't for everyone, you either end up loving it totally or get bored. And I'm glad I found this one real soon, than regretting it later for not watching this.

Rating: 3 ½
Stream On: Prime Video

Last edited:

Loved the performance of Saiyami Kher & Roshan Mathew but, kinda disappointed with Amruta Subhash's. I mean she's such a great performer and I didn't see any of it in this. The Screenplay isn't that powerful like the typical Anurag Kashyap's movie. Nevertheless I appreciate the fact that he tried something different from his dark genre kind of films.

Rating: 2 ½
Stream On: Netflix

Gulabo Sitabo had a lovely character, including the "Fathima Mahal" which in fact is the central character of the film. There was a bit humour along with a surprise element. Loved the cinematography of the enchanting Lucknow City.

Intrestingily there are few movies, even with the slow pace it captures our attention & blows our mind completely. And this wasn't the case with Gulabo Sitabo, unbearable first half, sloppy screenplay, even with the brilliant cast makes this an okayish one time watch.

Rating: 2 ½
Stream On: Prime Video

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Choked and gulab & dithabo both are disappointing

Anuraag Kashyap spoiled movie with the avg script & ineffective mocking of demonetization. 2nd half script written based on troll pages meme

Gulab sitabo Story & screenplay is seppe, uninteresting ending makes audience more angry, saddist director ended movie badly without any message or twist

Sent from my RMX1992 using Tapatalk