Netflix/Amazon stuffs discussions

Selection Day too good.. just a simple story but the direction and the screenplay is so good.. Very tight narration.. The actors have done absolutely beautiful job.. I think the young brother is the boy from Tumbaad..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Manju (Mohammad Samad), Yes the one in Tumbaad. I didn't like the series much, to me the novel version is better than this. But, the performance is brilliant.

BG013

aDDa Junior
Anyway here who liked or have thoughts on the movie Befikre I know it’s a year or two year old movie.. Just a thought to understand what people think about this movie??

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Anyway here who liked or have thoughts on the movie Befikre I know it’s a year or two year old movie.. Just a thought to understand what people think about this movie??

Reviews are very bad, can be watched once for Vaani Karpoor :love
I liked her more in Shuddhi desi romance than this one.
Niana Gulabi.........

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watching band of brothers tv series, started to get addict, suprised for the making
Series shooted like high budget Hollywood movies, it gives Saving private Ryan feel :love
Will finish by this weekend........

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched band brothers
Wonderful series :love
Not a single moment that I felt bore, enjoyed every moment.
movie is filled with superb narration, rich/raw making, heart touching BG music & nail baiting war scenes.
Screenplay is very gripping which starts with military training and ends with hunt down of Hitler.
Thing that made me surprise is screenplay, I presumed that revealing of future events is created by breaking bad team which we have seen in Our KGF as well. But this technic actually adapted in Band brothers first
Looking forward for "The Pacific" the continuation of WWII.........

BG013

aDDa Junior
Yeh Meri Family..
Just watched another wow series.. A must watch series specially if you are a 90s kid.. I just relived my childhood..

Such an emotional and entertaining..!! Direction and acting of each and every actor top notch.. They have just lived those characters..!! Hats off to be director and once again TVF have mesmerised me with such an extraordinary web series..!!

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Yeh Meri Family..
Just watched another wow series.. A must watch series specially if you are a 90s kid.. I just relived my childhood..

Such an emotional and entertaining..!! Direction and acting of each and every actor top notch.. They have just lived those characters..!! Hats off to be director and once again TVF have mesmerised me with such an extraordinary web series..!!

Thanks for referring such a beautiful series
my heart started dance before watching only