OM Movie - ShivaRajkumar, Prema -Dir: Upendra - Hamsalekha - 25 Years of Successful Run

Mayura

It's OM - The mega movie re releasing @ Kapali from Today 30th Nov...!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayura

Good Work Arasu sir....... E week naan posters update madoku munche neeve update madbittidira.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mayura

Last Sunday... had been to Kapali with Sam to watch "OM" - for the 1:30 Show. As expected there was a huge crowd for all the 3 shows ( i m not sure abt the 7:30 Show).

Every time i watch Om it's a new experience... it's an Master piece, a Reference guide to all movie makers "How to make a Rowdism Movie?".

No body except Shivanna can match tht role.... No body can even come close to it... nor.. they can even imagine of recerating it.

Mayura said:
Last Sunday... had been to Kapali with Sam to watch "OM" - for the 1:30 Show. As expected there was a huge crowd for all the 3 shows ( i m not sure abt the 7:30 Show).Every time i watch Om it's a new experience... it's an Master piece, a Reference guide to all movie makers "How to make a Rowdism Movie?".

No body except Shivanna can match tht role.... No body can even come close to it... nor.. they can even imagine of recerating it.
i think after OM all rowdisum based movies inspired by OM

madesha

Administrator
sam said:
Mayura said:
Last Sunday... had been to Kapali with Sam to watch "OM" - for the 1:30 Show. As expected there was a huge crowd for all the 3 shows ( i m not sure abt the 7:30 Show).Every time i watch Om it's a new experience... it's an Master piece, a Reference guide to all movie makers "How to make a Rowdism Movie?".

i think after OM all rowdisum based movies inspired by OM
Yes surely....OM is a masterpiece and blue print...but other can only copy, they cant even come close :bH :b

Don

Administrator
Mayura said:

:car: :car: :car: :car:

Vasanth

OM!!! matra super movie!!!!

Yavaga release adru ododhu guarntee!!

Inna yesthu rowdism cinema baurtho gohtilla, adre OM adakella benchmark!!!

Mayura

Vasanth said:
OM!!! matra super movie!!!!Yavaga release adru ododhu guarntee!!

Inna yesthu rowdism cinema baurtho gohtilla, adre OM adakella benchmark!!!
:ju :ju :ju :ju :ju :ju :ju