Operation Alamelamma Movie - Shradda Srinath - Dir: Simple Suni - Released

Watched Operation Alamelamma to almost full house. Coming to the movie, it is Rishi's show all the way, he is simply Superb, his screen presence is Commendable for his first movie. Suni has come up with a wonderful story, screenplay. Alaga Alaga song is very good. Shraddha is good. Thoroughly enjoyed the movie, one of THE best entertainment movies in recent times.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Simha

aDDa Junior
Saw the movie today.... liked it... Good Story and screenplay by Suni.... Rishi has given a good performance... his Body language is instantly likeable in the movie. Overall a nice suspense whodunit genre movie. Would rate 3.8/5

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Booked tickets for night show @ GT world, will post the review of both movie and theatre.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Good movie! Housefull!
felt bit dragged in second half. Lost hope on suni after seeing Simpallag innod Love story. But he made comeback with OA. Good screenplay, some experiments done in camera work, I appreciate that, Some of camera shots were too good, i liked shaking camera scene in Station, kidnappers fighting scene and sketching of kidnapper scene.
Rishi performance is good, he is all capable of being a star. only negative I have seen in the movie is Shraddha .
When it comes to theatre it looks normal, screen is not so big, sound effect is also avg was almost like PVR Sapphire.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited: