Pailwaan Movie - Kichcha Sudeep, Aakanksha Singh - Dir: Krishna - Arjun Janya - Released

pruthvi

aDDa Junior
10 language anthe... Results irli atleast nav 5 language aadru madidvi.... Chilre kaasu anthe kiddo Natasarwabouma antha title itkondu least hyped anthe. Ambitious project agake Namdaken rojamouli na director?? With piracy effect n avg director Pailwaan managed earn more than NSB dot

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE
Kichha Huchha ge Press problem
Idukke piracy antyaa alla bari nepa aste aitalla blockbuster kodro andre twitter warriors

Vikrama

aDDa Junior
It might have sir
I am sure it might have by chillre kaasu
But the difference is NSB is appu’s least hyped movie ever and Pailwaan is Deepanna’s most ambitious ever!10 language release!
Ade yogyate andre!
YK was least hyped movie in his career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Approx figures

First week share: 15.5 cr

Second week share: 4.32 cr

Third week share (tentative): 75 lakh

Three weeks total share: close to 21 cr

Will cross 21 cr share lifetime. Quite a gap from the distant 27 cr cost. Will end up with 5 to 6 cr loss for distributor (unless they get a refund through internal settlement which is usually not very likely).

I don't think piracy has had an effect that is enough to cut down the business by a significant margin of 5 cr share which would mean 10 cr gross. That is, movie would have grossed another 10 cr if not for piracy, is the claim, and I don't agree with that. Movie might have collected another 3 cr share if not for piracy (if at all there has been any effect). It would have still ended up with marginal loss of 2-3 cr. This is why I again assert that a film should not be sold for a price beyond the hero's market.

Last edited:

Vikrama

aDDa Junior
Approx figures

Will cross 21 cr share lifetime. Quite a gap from the distant 27 cr cost. Will end up with 5 to 6 cr loss for distributor (unless they get a refund through internal settlement which is usually not very likely).

I don't think piracy has had an effect that is enough to cut down the business by a significant margin of 5 cr share which would mean 10 cr gross. That is, movie would have grossed another 10 cr if not for piracy, is the claim, and I don't agree with that. Movie might have collected another 3 cr share if not for piracy (if at all there has been any effect). It would have still ended up with marginal loss of 2-3 cr. This is why I again assert that a film should not be sold for a price beyond the hero's market.
Its just an ordinary movie with extraordinary efforts from Sudeepa.

Vikrama

aDDa Junior
Krishna should be blamed for Pailwan failure. seems like he just got inspired from Sultan and Dangal and decided to do same kind of movie he literally didn’t have proper story on hand nor he worked in developing story properly.

I feel he should stop directing 3 consecutive failures still he wants to direct movies

Krishna should be blamed for Pailwan failure. seems like he just got inspired from Sultan and Dangal and decided to do same kind of movie he literally didn’t have proper story on hand nor he worked in developing story properly.

I feel he should stop directing 3 consecutive failures still he wants to direct movies

It's not a failure. It still comes under list of successful films in spite of loss to distributor, because of its opening and range of collection.

Not sure why you are calling Hebbuli a failure.

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Ley child chapati
Next time Raajakumara na 10cr asupasu share barutalla nim hero ge aaga quote maadu
Allivargu quote maadDre reply nu madalla
Nam range ee pakkad Industry li hodta tinno hero fans jote hodDadad alla
We have bigger competition in Yash,D and Dhurva
20 years in industry top3 li ond film illa chee chee
Idake ninna kiddo andiddu... NSB inda rajkuamrag bande. Next yash n D. Release bagge taunt madhde, so nav release aadru madidvi anthelde. Sumne eno ondh helbeku anthela helbeda, Matter idre mathra mathadu, Persnal ella beda chengiralla.

Last edited:

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
It's not a failure. It still comes under list of successful films in spite of loss to distributor, because of its opening and range of collection.

Hebbuli own release sir except BKT.
Mathellinda distributrg loss aithu? BKt profitable.

Vikrama

aDDa Junior

Hebbuli could see some profit because of hype it created and Sudeepa stardom so can be considered as Avg hit what directors contribution he added no value to the product

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Approx figures

Original prints nim mobile nalle irbekadre yar theatrg ogi nodthare...? Sari kanrapa piracy affect madila.. Enjoy with ur own figs

Vikrama

aDDa Junior
Original prints nim mobile nalle irbekadre yar theatrg ogi nodthare...? Sari kanrapa piracy affect madila.. Enjoy with ur own figs

Censor copy was released on just second day why can’t they source out?

Piracy affected but also not to forget WOM also affected

Sudeepa gave his 200% but Krishna who failed completely

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Approx figures

15.5cr share Andre 30cr gross aagirbeku ankotheeni. First week bookings & Urvashi morning show ge banda jana nodidre doubt aagtide 30cr gross.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk