Raaj-E-Utsava Biggest Pride Event, PIC UPDATED!!

Even I enjoyed the pride event on Saturday. Infact my whole family enjoyed it. Thanks to Naren and Chethu for arranging the tickets and following up. Look forward to many more events like this

- Prashanth :-| :-|

Don

Administrator
Prashius said:
Even I enjoyed the pride event on Saturday. Infact my whole family enjoyed it. Thanks to Naren and Chethu for arranging the tickets and following up. Look forward to many more events like this

Thanks for the Feedback Sir.

But its not NAREN or CHETHU here its Team Effort, we were just DELIVERY BOYS :)

madesha

Administrator
Prashius said:

Sir is ur name a play on Gollum saying "My Preccccious" in LOTR. :)

Don

Administrator
First thing is PVR will not let LAPTOP or CAMERA in. So many of us don't carry. But Shivu aDDa always has a alternative tomorrow we must get the snaps. It may be late yet latest. :)

KG18

nange thildhiro mattige when i naren madhu and others were dancing for oo kaala song someone took the snap with their mobile camera with their flash on(specifying the word flash here as some people will ask how did u notice the snap from mobile camera when its so dark :)) ) ...so adh yaaro adhu punyavanthru dayavittu illi photos naa haaki and also i clicked some fotos from someone's camera when the cake was being cut....yaardho gothilaa dayavittu aa fotos yella illi share maadi

Don

Administrator
I think it was SANTANU or DEEPAK GOWDA. And Cam pics are from our MANJU, he will get it tmrw and we can see them here. :)

Don

Administrator
Special Thanks to my OFFICE MATE "PRIMUS RODRIGUES" who hails from CHIKKA MAGALURU for sponsoring one of the CAKE.

He immensely liked RAAJ and this was his second presence for aDDa Event
:)

madesha

Administrator
Primus Rodrigues.... :) :) :)

Very nice...to see many Mangaloreans jumping inside KFI..in all sectors...nirdeshaka and prekshaka.....supero superu!!!! :G) :G) :G)

karthik1423 said:
nange thildhiro mattige when i naren madhu and others were dancing for oo kaala song someone took the snap with their mobile camera with their flash on(specifying the word flash here as some people will ask how did u notice the snap from mobile camera when its so dark :)) ) ...so adh yaaro adhu punyavanthru dayavittu illi photos naa haaki and also i clicked some fotos from someone's camera when the cake was being cut....yaardho gothilaa dayavittu aa fotos yella illi share maadi

naane kanla :)) :)) :)) but neev yaaru barlilla aa photo li :)) :)) :)) k810i dhu flash asht dhoora hoglilla :l :l :l

KG18

Appu-TheShowMan said:
karthik1423 said:

naane kanla :)) :)) :)) but neev yaaru barlilla aa photo li :)) :)) :)) k810i dhu flash asht dhoora hoglilla :l :l :l
adh yen bandhidhe adhu haakappa.....atleast calvin anna nodi khushi parthane :)) :)) :))