Raghanna Abhimani Balaga

Hi KANNADIGAS it seems to me that we have forgot RAGHANNA who has given excellent performances in many films like

NANJUNDI KALYANA, GAJAPATHI..., GELUVINA SARADARA, ANUKOOLAKABBA GANDA, KALYANA MANTAPA, and many others. He acts just like Dr. Rajkumar in social films. So let us not forget him.

Given a chance RAGANNA can act many films with story line like HOSABELAKU, HAALU JENU and such films with comedy base.

Yes.. How can we forget "Nanjundi Kalyana" one of the best movies i ve watched.

Raghanna.. now is very busy maintaining the Production house.. & discussing scripts.. for Appu...

kannadiga

Mayura said:
Yes.. How can we forget "Nanjundi Kalyana" one of the best movies i ve watched.Raghanna.. now is very busy maintaining the Production house.. & discussing scripts.. for Appu...
Raghanna has been doing a commendable job, at a time stepping into both his mother and his uncles' shoes.

Don said:
Ivath Nanjundi Kalyana release in small screens :) :) :) :)
WOW... is it... tht's a great news.. & co-incidence.. yesterday we open a Fan club for Raghanna & today.. his movie on Small Screen..

Not to forget.. Jogi @ 4:30 today on Zee kannada..

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
kannadiga said:
Mayura said:
Yes.. How can we forget "Nanjundi Kalyana" one of the best movies i ve watched.Raghanna.. now is very busy maintaining the Production house.. & discussing scripts.. for Appu...
Raghanna has been doing a commendable job, at a time stepping into both his mother and his uncles' shoes.
good job by him :)

:roll:
Dont you feel that our beloved RAGHANNA should resume acting. Let us remind him that he is an actor of high caliber. There are some people who speak rubbish. We need to shut their mouths by bringing back Raghanna's Glory. His last good film was Tuvvi Tuvvi Tuvvi, what a film. It is really good one and was successful as well. Now Raghu has signed a film with Agni Sridhar, I think. But it should be a good movie suited for him. Raghanna can do all the civil(samajika) roles played by Dr.Rajkumar. So he should resume and remind people of his CAPACITY. If APPU cant act in LAGORI, Raghanna can do it. So the budget problem will be solved. We need a good producer for this. Let us all collectively request this.

Raghanna nimmage eshtu thanks eldhru saladhu! aadhru I'll thank you again Raghanna thanks for giving wonderful movies for us! [8)] [8)] [8)] [8)] [8)] 8-) 8-) :-| :-|

bharath said:
Hi KANNADIGAS it seems to me that we have forgot RAGHANNA who has given excellent performances in many films like
NANJUNDI KALYANA, GAJAPATHI..., GELUVINA SARADARA, ANUKOOLAKABBA GANDA, KALYANA MANTAPA, and many others. He acts just like Dr. Rajkumar in social films. So let us not forget him.
Given a chance RAGANNA can act many films with story line like HOSABELAKU, HAALU JENU and such films with comedy base.

Eega tumbha jana yuva nirdeshakarru iddare prayathna pattre aagabahudhu . ;) ;)