RANJI FINAL - All the Best namma Karnataka !!

..DG..

Moderator
hmm very good start after Lunch

4 boundaries in 2 overs..

55 needed now..

guys pls dont give it up from here.... Mumbai still have the edge
 

..DG..

Moderator
I have never ever been so tensed for a Ranji match.... this is amazing.. cricket at its best...

look at the crowd in Mysore...

47 to win now.....
 

..DG..

Moderator
I think we shouldn't really be too disappointed... our guys fought till the end... Congrats Mumbai... and bad luck Karnataka

overall this is the best Ranji Match i have ever seen..... from now on Mysore will host more matches..
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
boLi maga Uthappa tara captain ittkondu ili tanka bandiddu real achievement..
aadre loss by 6 runs is too narrow..
We should have made it somehow :-(
 

..DG..

Moderator
anyhow Karnataka has discovered some great talents this season... players like Pandey, Abhimanyu Mithu, Vinay Kumar, Satish and Pawan have all chances of making it to the national team...

Well Played guys.. :-|

Mods Pls Lock this thread.

lets all join again to support our RCB in IPL Season 3 starting March 12, 2010 :roll:
 
We were ready to burn the crackers :-( :-(

Amaranna i was thinkin to reply to all ur post which u made against our team yesterday but atlast we lost it...India worldcup sothaglu isht bejar agiirllla :-(

Vinay kumar and Aravind played bravely...Infact everbody in the team did theair job except that B maga Uthappa....dravid ididre match change agthithu
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Naa Rajkumara said:
We were ready to burn the crackers :-( :-(

Amaranna i was thinkin to reply to all ur post which u made against our team yesterday but atlast we lost it...India worldcup sothaglu isht bejar agiirllla :-(

Vinay kumar and Aravind played bravely...Infact everbody in the team did theair job except that B maga Uthappa....dravid ididre match change agthithu
:-( :-( :-(
tumba heenaayavaagi sotidre bejar irta irlilla..Such a narrow defeat it is..
If these guys want to lose in finals, let them not come till here
League nalle sott biDli..aaga ishtu bejar agalla..
Frankly speaking, the feeling when RCB or Karnataka loses is more compared to India's loss
gotilla yaako heege ansatte..too much of local attachment ansatte..
More over, all bastards in office or college would keep an eye on these matches
One marathi SOB shouted Jai Maharasthra in my cousin's project.
Then 3 of our guys said, Jai Karnataka and later, that bastard kept quiet

This is the most irritating thing

@DG - Let this thread remain open..They can move it to Non film topics section..
lets discuss about future of karnataka cricket in this thread..
 
Habbad dina snananu madhe match nodthaide....
It was very thrilling to hear Vinay kumar sayin Baa Baa baa after the moment aravind was touching the ball....Sunil Joshi and stuart binny should have played more responsibly....
And that B maga Agarkar was shouting like hell wen they won... :-X
Anyhow 6 kannadigas have been selected to South Zone team... :-|
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Naa Rajkumara said:
Habbad dina snananu madhe match nodthaide....
It was very thrilling to hear Vinay kumar sayin Baa Baa baa after the moment aravind was touching the ball....Sunil Joshi and stuart binny should have played more responsibly....
And that B maga Agarkar was shouting like hell wen they won... :-X
Anyhow 6 kannadigas have been selected to South Zone team... :-|
Aa boLi makLu Agarkar matte Umpire gaLu Mysore bittu aache barbardu..
bandru Mandya hatra kocchaaki biDbeku :-X :-X

Yar yarappa select aagirodu?
 
amara said:
Naa Rajkumara said:
Habbad dina snananu madhe match nodthaide....
It was very thrilling to hear Vinay kumar sayin Baa Baa baa after the moment aravind was touching the ball....Sunil Joshi and stuart binny should have played more responsibly....
And that B maga Agarkar was shouting like hell wen they won... :-X
Anyhow 6 kannadigas have been selected to South Zone team... :-|
Aa boLi makLu Agarkar matte Umpire gaLu Mysore bittu aache barbardu..
bandru Mandya hatra kocchaaki biDbeku :-X :-X

Yar yarappa select aagirodu?
Satish,Vinay kumar,Mithun,Manish pandey,Pavan and uthappa(not sure)
 

..DG..

Moderator
@amara same her...

off late even i feel damn disappointed when our RCB or karnataka loses.. i was so upset when RCB lost to IPL finals...

nenne India sothaga it never bothered me....
 
Top