Ranji Trophy Discussion

madesha

Administrator
I took a calculated risk and made Ryan Doeschate the captain. It has paid off superbly :P

....I also had Pietersen,Broad and Prior :J :J :J

KG18

good one Calvin..luck sometimes work
anyways I had cooper strauss and trott..so have got a few points..also had made strauss as the captain..

also calvin
u have hit a bumper
ryan is also the MOM..so u get more points :)

calvin said:
I took a calculated risk and made Ryan Doeschate the captain. It has paid off superbly :P

....I also had Pietersen,Broad and Prior :J :J :J

:-| :-| :-|

I forgot to read today's newspaper in the morning else i would have surely included Doeschate in my team

KG18

mylari
do it in espncricinfo.com also
there is a fantasy cricket league there and then join shivu aDDa there
the pin is 11639

madesha

Administrator
Current Fantasy Shivu ADDA league standings...

Code:
1		Deepak C	Pint Hitters	2518
2		chetan venkateshappa	chetans champs	2232
3		Calvin Noronha	Calvin's Challengers	1996
4		karthik gowda	KG's Royal Challengers	1803
5		Jagadish Kumar	JK Punters	1475
6		Raghu Ramachandra	Gutte warriors	1381
7		Prashanth Ignatius	Prashius Eleven	0
I have jumped from last to 3rd...Doeschate got me 724 points!!! :P

I wonder why Prashius is still at 0...Maybe no players from this match.

KG18

the enxt 4 days are really crucial
good thing is from thursday to sunday we have atleast one match per day which has strong teams playing against each other...looking forward for all those big matches...especially the ones b/w australia and newzealand

also it seems ricky ponting broke down a LCD TV yesterday which was due to the peak level of frustration on his run out

someone had quoted saying
both ricky and sachin got run out for 28 but the reactions after it were different. Sachin propelled Sehwag to guide the inidian innings while ricky smashed down a LCD tv..that shows why the GOD is called as GOD..Sachin We all Love u

madesha

Administrator
Ponting is a cheap guy who makes 1000 excuses for his shortcomings. But he is very patriotic towards his country and our players must learn from it.
Another key point is that he knows when to raise his game. The 2003 WC finals should give us an idea about this.

But he cannot be compared to Tendulkar...Am hoping for a special innings from Tendlu in the knock out stages....

A match winning innings in semis and finals would be the ultimate dream. :ju :ju :ju

..DG..

good that is i have still maintained a lead in Fantasy league....

Calvin :OO huge jump :shock:

but look at the transfers u guys have done... nandhu innu 34 transfers idhe.... :)a