Real life Ghost (Devva) and supernatural experiences.updateD

Ok here it Comes :

1999- During the month of November - aaaga Thaane 4th Sem Engineering Start Aagitthu (Tumkur alli naanu B.E Maadiddhu) ...So Starting of the Sem alli naavelli odhthivi ..Bari OTHLA - PARTY - YENNE ..

so ondhu DINA maamuli aagi ..PARTY mugiskondu ..ALmost FULL tight aagi ..Vaapas Mane ge Hogtha Idde on my Samurai Bike ( Naavu mooru Jana hudugru Mane maadidhvi)
It was around 2am in the night .
Namma Room ge hogo Road - Full Kathle ...Bari nanna GAADI light alli maatra ROAD kaanisodhu ...our Mane was @ the endd of the road . Road was around 1 km UDDA.

Startt of the road gu namma manegu madhya ondhu Sannna Kere (Pond) type - it was not exactly kere but Male bandhre ..Male neer thumbkondu kere thara kaanisthitthu ... Aa kere hatra maathra ondhu Street light itthu ...but antha joru belakenalla ...OK swalpa Streetlight indha Belaku bartha itthu .. As i passed by the Kere ( i was going very slow as HALLA KOLLA jaasthi in TUMKUR and it was raining) just kere kade sumney thirgi nodide ...I saw BIG PILLAR kinda stone in middle of the POND. i just drove and i thought arre ..beligge college ge hogovaaga iralilla ..eega PIllar yellindha banthappa antha ..i stoppped the vehicle stand haaki ...i went near kere ...aa PILLAR thara object sarige kaanistha iralilla...Confirm maadkond bidona antha ...what i did is ..
Nanna Gaadi na Kere ge Face maadi ....HIGHBEAM haaki nodide ..Ondhu PILLAR kaanisthu ...i was wondering ..idhelindha banthapppa antha ...GAADI na high beam low beam maadi maadi nodtha idde ...

yeno bidu antha ...gaadi na thirgsakke nodide ..yaavaga gaadi handle thirugtho ..light fell on some other object just beside the PILLAR .
YAPPPPPPPPAAAAAAA

one Fellow ..KAMBLI (Woollen Cloth) hodhkondu aa pillar pakka ninthkondiddane ... KUDIDAAGA meter jaasthi antharallla hange ...and moreover nange DEVVA GIVVVA anno concept nenapige baralilla...
I shouted at him "YENRI ishtottalli yen maadtha iddira??? and Neeralli yen maadtha iddira ...." "
and then i realised ...That kere was minimum 7 feet Deep ...neer olage ninthovne manshya andre ....Avanu yeshtu UDDDA irbeku??? KUDIDHIRDELLLA ZARAAKKKKKKKKK antha ilidoithu ... Mattey gaadi na HIGH BEAM maadi bitte ....mukha kaanistha illla ....THEN i thought

MUGITHU nanna kathe antha ....GAABRI ge ...am not able to turn the vehicle to the proper direction ...Hengo Thirgskondu ....Mane kade ....WRROOOOOOOOm antha hogi ..i park generally inside the house ..but ashtu METER iralilla...BAAGILU thegedhu ..GAADI na olage haako ashtu ...Eeche road alle ..PArk maadi ...I locked each and every bolt ..And i used to sleep in the first room ...my room just beside the main door ...ALLLI MALKOLAKKKU meter baralilla...and i went and slept in the last rooom ....Naale madhyana 1230 varegu yeddhilla party
 
Vishnu Daada said:
Ok here it Comes :

1999- During the month of November - aaaga Thaane 4th Sem Engineering Start Aagitthu (Tumkur alli naanu B.E Maadiddhu) ...So Starting of the Sem alli naavelli odhthivi ..Bari OTHLA - PARTY - YENNE ..

so ondhu DINA maamuli aagi ..PARTY mugiskondu ..ALmost FULL tight aagi ..Vaapas Mane ge Hogtha Idde on my Samurai Bike ( Naavu mooru Jana hudugru Mane maadidhvi)
It was around 2am in the night .
Namma Room ge hogo Road - Full Kathle ...Bari nanna GAADI light alli maatra ROAD kaanisodhu ...our Mane was @ the endd of the road . Road was around 1 km UDDA.

Startt of the road gu namma manegu madhya ondhu Sannna Kere (Pond) type - it was not exactly kere but Male bandhre ..Male neer thumbkondu kere thara kaanisthitthu ... Aa kere hatra maathra ondhu Street light itthu ...but antha joru belakenalla ...OK swalpa Streetlight indha Belaku bartha itthu .. As i passed by the Kere ( i was going very slow as HALLA KOLLA jaasthi in TUMKUR and it was raining) just kere kade sumney thirgi nodide ...I saw BIG PILLAR kinda stone in middle of the POND. i just drove and i thought arre ..beligge college ge hogovaaga iralilla ..eega PIllar yellindha banthappa antha ..i stoppped the vehicle stand haaki ...i went near kere ...aa PILLAR thara object sarige kaanistha iralilla...Confirm maadkond bidona antha ...what i did is ..
Nanna Gaadi na Kere ge Face maadi ....HIGHBEAM haaki nodide ..Ondhu PILLAR kaanisthu ...i was wondering ..idhelindha banthapppa antha ...GAADI na high beam low beam maadi maadi nodtha idde ...

yeno bidu antha ...gaadi na thirgsakke nodide ..yaavaga gaadi handle thirugtho ..light fell on some other object just beside the PILLAR .
YAPPPPPPPPAAAAAAA

one Fellow ..KAMBLI (Woollen Cloth) hodhkondu aa pillar pakka ninthkondiddane ... KUDIDAAGA meter jaasthi antharallla hange ...and moreover nange DEVVA GIVVVA anno concept nenapige baralilla...
I shouted at him "YENRI ishtottalli yen maadtha iddira??? and Neeralli yen maadtha iddira ...." "
and then i realised ...That kere was minimum 7 feet Deep ...neer olage ninthovne manshya andre ....Avanu yeshtu UDDDA irbeku??? KUDIDHIRDELLLA ZARAAKKKKKKKKK antha ilidoithu ... Mattey gaadi na HIGH BEAM maadi bitte ....mukha kaanistha illla ....THEN i thought

MUGITHU nanna kathe antha ....GAABRI ge ...am not able to turn the vehicle to the proper direction ...Hengo Thirgskondu ....Mane kade ....WRROOOOOOOOm antha hogi ..i park generally inside the house ..but ashtu METER iralilla...BAAGILU thegedhu ..GAADI na olage haako ashtu ...Eeche road alle ..PArk maadi ...I locked each and every bolt ..And i used to sleep in the first room ...my room just beside the main door ...ALLLI MALKOLAKKKU meter baralilla...and i went and slept in the last rooom ....Naale madhyana 1230 varegu yeddhilla party
:)) :)) :)) :))
 

madesha

Administrator
Yappa 3:30 vargu yeiddu saarthaka-vaaythu!!!! Mathe what was that Gowdre? Dikd u do any investigations? :roll:
 
calvin said:
Yappa 3:30 vargu yeiddu saarthaka-vaaythu!!!! Mathe what was that Gowdre? Dikd u do any investigations? :roll:
Yes naale madhyana ...Hogi Nodidhe Calvin

alli yenu IRalillla

PILLAR iralilla ...yenu iralillla....

Adheno guru ....SCARY like helll ..............
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Vishnu Daada said:
calvin said:
Yappa 3:30 vargu yeiddu saarthaka-vaaythu!!!! Mathe what was that Gowdre? Dikd u do any investigations? :roll:
Yes naale madhyana ...Hogi Nodidhe Calvin

alli yenu IRalillla

PILLAR iralilla ...yenu iralillla....

Adheno guru ....SCARY like helll ..............
gurugaLe, eNNe hoDeda mahatva irabahudu alvaa? :)) :)) :))
 
amara said:
Vishnu Daada said:
calvin said:
Yappa 3:30 vargu yeiddu saarthaka-vaaythu!!!! Mathe what was that Gowdre? Dikd u do any investigations? :roll:
Yes naale madhyana ...Hogi Nodidhe Calvin

alli yenu IRalillla

PILLAR iralilla ...yenu iralillla....

Adheno guru ....SCARY like helll ..............
gurugaLe, eNNe hoDeda mahatva irabahudu alvaa? :)) :)) :))

mostly adhe aag irodhu nam gowdrge :) :) :)
 
amara said:
Vishnu Daada said:
calvin said:
Yappa 3:30 vargu yeiddu saarthaka-vaaythu!!!! Mathe what was that Gowdre? Dikd u do any investigations? :roll:
Yes naale madhyana ...Hogi Nodidhe Calvin

alli yenu IRalillla

PILLAR iralilla ...yenu iralillla....

Adheno guru ....SCARY like helll ..............
gurugaLe, eNNe hoDeda mahatva irabahudu alvaa? :)) :)) :))
Illa AMAR,

Naanu Over tight aadre ..i wont drive the vehicle allle Friend room alle malkobidthini ....heavvy nidde bandhubidatte nange ....

that day i was OK ....FULL high iralilla naanu .....guru Full bevathogbitte ...and GAADI light na High beam low beam maadidaaga anthu SATTE naanu ankonde
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Vishnu Daada said:
amara said:
Vishnu Daada said:
calvin said:
Yappa 3:30 vargu yeiddu saarthaka-vaaythu!!!! Mathe what was that Gowdre? Dikd u do any investigations? :roll:
Yes naale madhyana ...Hogi Nodidhe Calvin

alli yenu IRalillla

PILLAR iralilla ...yenu iralillla....

Adheno guru ....SCARY like helll ..............
gurugaLe, eNNe hoDeda mahatva irabahudu alvaa? :)) :)) :))
Illa AMAR,

Naanu Over tight aadre ..i wont drive the vehicle allle Friend room alle malkobidthini ....heavvy nidde bandhubidatte nange ....

that day i was OK ....FULL high iralilla naanu .....guru Full bevathogbitte ...and GAADI light na High beam low beam maadidaaga anthu SATTE naanu ankonde
hmmm..hagandre irbahudu sir
 

madesha

Administrator
In Mangalooru. there are lots of talks about spirits, bhoota, devva...even some bhootas are worshipped in some places.

Among konkanis, there is a story of "masth"..similar to mohini devva...They say maybe its some devdasi's ghost hunting for young men or something. In front of our surathkal house there is peepal tree. And they are supposed to be living in peepal tree. Maybe that day what my aunt saw...was it masth?

Nam ajji yaavathu idara bagge jaaasthi yenu helolla...yenilla avella kathegalu antha helthare adru nange ansathe yeno muchu mare idhe idara bagge antha...yeno nange devva andre fullu nambike illa adru, inthavella adre onthara agathappa...

sadhyakke nange idhu vargu ee thara yaavde thara experience agilla...

Next...this happened to my friend who lived near my house in bangalore.

Paapa avanu 8th sem allidda, PESIT alli telecom engg maaadtidda....He lived with his family in one house with lease for 3 years. The house owners were living in Mysore and their son was in gulf. The house was named after their son and it seems he loved that house a lot as he spent his childhood there.
This time he was supposed to come to India, just 1 month before, he met with an accident and died on the spot. It was shocking for the parents. Now my friend who lived in that house...he had exams antha...he was studying in the hall...He was sleeping on the sofa anthe...night time..someone kicked him off the sofa...He told me later....he didnt fall down...he felt the hard kick and he fell down..he screamed and then his parents came running...then he slept with light on...Afterwards, weird thing started happening in that house...sounds, shadows and footsteps and as if some presence is there..His mother was housewife...after that day, for remaining 6 months, she never stayed alone in that house...6 monthsge lighte aarsilla avara manealli...

When I heard, I thought maybe psychological problem irbahudu..mostly kalpane irbeku antha...but yeno gothilla..they didnt seem like that kind of people..amele yeno pooje havana yella maadsudru ansathe..finally they left that house..
I went to that house when all this was supposed to take place...I saw and heard nothing...Still was it real....who knows?
 
calvin said:
Yesterday this thread got highest TRP rating of nearly 150+ views!!! :o
Good Calvin..... Just i want to ask you... Why are u so much interested on this devva , bhootha vichara....????? :roll: :roll: :roll: Yake helappa friend.....???? :roll: :roll:
 

madesha

Administrator
Ritu16 said:
calvin said:
Yesterday this thread got highest TRP rating of nearly 150+ views!!! :o
Good Calvin..... Just i want to ask you... Why are u so much interested on this devva , bhootha vichara....????? :roll: :roll: :roll: Yake helappa friend.....???? :roll: :roll:
From young age I had great interest in these things...I used to pester all..."plz tell ghost story...plz tell ghost story antha"...at night I used to get scared...Then around 8th std, that fear went off..I could see any horror film or sleep on any dark room..since then it has remained...my interest in horror, paranormal, ancient mysteries etc....I have done tons of research and have a nearly infinite collection of such events in my head...
 

madesha

Administrator
What a coincidence...A man killed his whoile family and some others also just because a "swamiji" told him that he will find a treasure.

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

from mangalorean,ibnlive and TOI

In a macabre incident, a debt-ridden person killed five persons, including four of a family, by pushing them into an abandoned well before committing suicide by following suit in search of a treasure trunk following the advice of a holy man, last night.

Commissioner of Police Shankar Bidri, in a release here, said today Anand (38), a bangle trader, pushed his wife Radhamma (28), daughters Sahana (3) and Chinnu (1) and neighbours Varalakshmi(20) and Swetha (15), a Class IX student, into the well on the land acquired by the BDA in Arakavathi Layout before jumping into it himself.

Investigation revealed Anand was advised by a holy man he would get a treasure trove if he sacrificed two married women and two virgins. Hence, he committed the heinous crime.











The well was located on the land owned by Narayanappa in whose house Anand was staying. Anand was a small time trader in Mysore and he had moved to Amrithahalli last year.

It was also revealed during investigation that Anand was a gambler and had a loan of Rs 1.5 lakh. According to the statement given by one of the neighbours of the family, Anand was approaching a tantrik whenever he was in trouble to attain solace from 'evil' spirit. It was the same tantrik advised Anand that ancient rulers of Bangalore had hidden a huge treasure in the farmland.

The incident came to light on Tuesday. Deputy Commissioner of Police Basavaraj Malgatti told reporters that the police have found a name and telephone number of a seer in the pocket of one of the victims. The police have registered a case and investigation is on. The police are on the lookout for the tantrik.
 
Top