Real life Ghost (Devva) and supernatural experiences.updateD

madesha

Administrator
pwrstar said:
Calvin avrige Devva gala bagge tumba bhaya, bakuti ero haage kaanistaa ede :=D :=D

Nija helbeku andre, devva galu ella, devru ella. Devru edru adu naav ankondiro reeti maatra elve ella.

Devranna noododu, Devva galanna noododu yella bhrame aagiruthe, ella yaaro beku antha Devvada reeti kaaniskondirtaare.

Edu nan abhipraaya.

Devva bhoota athava devru edralli yaar aadru sari nange kaansidre avathu elli bandu story heltini. And nimgella ondu question.

Yella vygnanika alochane galanna belasikolla bekaagi vinanthi.

Haagu

Kannada Film Discussion Thread nalli ee Bhootada thread baralu hege saadya?????? :OO :OO
Good points guru...This is your opinion..

Nangu devva givva bhootagalalli nambike illa :)) :)) :)) adre ee thara ghatanegala bagge charche madakke tumba interest ide... :=D

And guru, this section is "NON-FILM topics"...so any type of stuff can be discussed here. :)

calvin said:
pwrstar said:
Calvin avrige Devva gala bagge tumba bhaya, bakuti ero haage kaanistaa ede :=D :=D

Nija helbeku andre, devva galu ella, devru ella. Devru edru adu naav ankondiro reeti maatra elve ella.

Devranna noododu, Devva galanna noododu yella bhrame aagiruthe, ella yaaro beku antha Devvada reeti kaaniskondirtaare.

Edu nan abhipraaya.

Devva bhoota athava devru edralli yaar aadru sari nange kaansidre avathu elli bandu story heltini. And nimgella ondu question.

Yella vygnanika alochane galanna belasikolla bekaagi vinanthi.

Haagu

Kannada Film Discussion Thread nalli ee Bhootada thread baralu hege saadya?????? :OO :OO
Good points guru...This is your opinion..

Nangu devva givva bhootagalalli nambike illa :)) :)) :)) adre ee thara ghatanegala bagge charche madakke tumba interest ide... :=D

And guru, this section is "NON-FILM topics"...so any type of stuff can be discussed here. :)
K :) .. naan ennu hosaba edu yaav topic nalli ede anthane gottagirlilla. :)a

calvin said:
CM any stories from ur side?

Any opinions on the stories posted so far?

Yes my opinions is i have seen so many cases in black magic & i have helped so many of them to get out from the black magic trouble..the black magic people make use of souls in which souls has released from the body by forcefully when human dies unnaturally..making use of these souls it is easy to experiment on human beings..Humans are called as nara manava...when souls enter into the others body.it can do whatever job commanded by black magic master..thats why i always says known is a drop,unknown is a ocean :G)

madesha

Administrator
Wow interesting..Can you elaborate on these cases?

Is this related to Banamati incidents? In Manglooru, these types of things are very common...One spirit's name is panjurli and another one I heard is KuttiChetan.

calvin said:
Wow interesting..Can you elaborate on these cases?

Is this related to Banamati incidents? In Manglooru, these types of things are very common...One spirit's name is panjurli and another one I heard is KuttiChetan.

In 8 years back ,one of the neigbor went to saudi arabia for business.but after certain months dont know what happened to him.he was calling daily to his wife and crying that he is internally getting torchured .then finally he returned to blre.whenver is alone in home ,he used to scare lot & he used to say that some one is throwing the stones on the top of house.then in midnights,he used to waked up his wife to go for toilets also that much he was scared in his life and his behaviour was normal,he used to sweat lot..then finally his wife told the problem & requested me to solve the problem of her husband.they were christians ,they cant follow my hindu mantras or any solutions..but finally due to some pressure they agreed,then i met some person named murthy in KR puram blre,who was famous in solving these type of issues..then i explained about the problem & he came during night with his team.he came & draw the diagram of sree chowdeshwari amma & did pooja.after some time he put anjana under the lamp and he asked me to see the anjana.i saw the anjana..first i saw the godess chowdeshwari amma and i found the persons who did black magic & the place.then we went to that place.murthy came with DANDA to that place to protect from evil.once we hold that danda we wil find like current passing in the place where they have done black magic.then we started digging that place,we found some pots,lemon,dolls ,neigbor Undergarments piece,then his wife hairs,nails ,some clothes were found and finally we brought those items to his home and we burnt those items..after that he became alright and went to saudi arabia...

madesha

Administrator
:o :o :o :o

OMG that was one heck of an incident....This is horrible...
And what about the black magic materials found near Vidhana Soudha? What is your analysis about that?

calvin said:
:o :o :o :o

OMG that was one heck of an incident....This is horrible...
And what about the black magic materials found near Vidhana Soudha? What is your analysis about that?

Using Souls we can easily Destruct others..always bad things will happens faster than good things :)

madesha

Administrator
Near my old house...in the night someone used to drop lemons on the street corners...Next day people used to curse the ones who did as "Goobe kannu, naayi kannu etc"..What was this about?

calvin said:
Near my old house...in the night someone used to drop lemons on the street corners...Next day people used to curse the ones who did as "Goobe kannu, naayi kannu etc"..What was this about?

Nam Janagalige otte uri..obru chennagidre,melu bandre sahiskolakke hagade..e thara ella maaadthaaaare...aadre manushyanige avana jathakadalli chandra neechanaagidaaaga ,black magic maadidgaa aaaga bega evil effects attack hagutte..so even black magic people wil refer horoscope of the target person :'P

calvin said:
What is the cure against black magic? What is Banamati? Is it related to black magic?
yes in kannada they say banamathi for black magic..

God is the Answer for these black magic

there is powerful mantra of narasima swamy
"Ugram veeram mahavishnum,jwalantham,sarvathomukham,nrusimham bheeshanam,bhadram,mruthyo,miuthyo namamyam".if they chant this mantra on early morning for 21 times.no evil cant play any game which commaned by black magic master.
:Re :Re :Re :Re :Re :Re

madesha

Administrator
You are the black magic master...maybe u shud write a book on this subject in Kannada especially..or a script.

by performing the simple test we can know that black magic is done or not

during night put a urli in urine contained glass and check the urli result in morning..if urli has grown with roots..we can say some one has done black magic .if urli is in same condition,then no one has done the black magic