Real life Ghost (Devva) and supernatural experiences.updateD

I dont know much about mohini's..In ancient days mohini is a dancer..Lord vishnu during distributing of Amrutha,he turned into mohini avathar. :shock:

madesha

Administrator
^^Well that is the Mohini avatar.

This is the Mohini devva which is different.
As per what I have read and researched, A Mohini ghost is that of a young lady who died without being with a man and now the spirit wants to attract young unmarried men to itself.

Here is my research from my rarely updated blog. Check the first post. I wrote this 3 months ago. Check this out. You may get other info. :G)

http://supernaturalmonitor.blogspot.com/

calvin said:
^^Well that is the Mohini avatar.

This is the Mohini devva which is different.
As per what I have read and researched, A Mohini ghost is that of a young lady who died without being with a man and now the spirit wants to attract young unmarried men to itself.

Here is my research from my rarely updated blog. Check the first post. I wrote this 3 months ago. Check this out. You may get other info. :G)

http://supernaturalmonitor.blogspot.com/

wowww you are alos very much interested in these things.. :-| :G)

madesha

Administrator
I am currently writing a short story of the Mohini ghost...In Mangalore this is known as "masth"..ghosts of devadasis....living in peepal trees...My story is turning to be very chilling...Lets see how it ends.. :J

calvin said:
I am currently writing a short story of the Mohini ghost...In Mangalore this is known as "masth"..ghosts of devadasis....living in peepal trees...My story is turning to be very chilling...Lets see how it ends.. :J

thats Great.. :-| :-| :-|

Smashanakke hogi,aaaadre dhairya na kaledhukolla bedi...smashandalli bejaan athamgalu sigtave(unnatural deaths)adara jothe maathaaadi.adara kasta suka bagge live report kodi

aone

chandramouli.dc said:
Smashanakke hogi,aaaadre dhairya na kaledhukolla bedi...smashandalli bejaan athamgalu sigtave(unnatural deaths)adara jothe maathaaadi.adara kasta suka bagge live report kodi

Yenadru mantra helkodi atma jothe mathadodeke.. :J :J

aone said:
chandramouli.dc said:

Neev Hogteera andre,Nimge Mantropadesha madakke naaa ready..athamgalanna friend maadkond bitre,you can play the Master game on any one..but I never encourage or promote those type of arts :shock:

aone

chandramouli.dc said:
aone said:
chandramouli.dc said:

Neev Hogteera andre,Nimge Mantropadesha madakke naaa ready..athamgalanna friend maadkond bitre,you can play the Master game on any one..but I never encourage or promote those type of arts :shock:

:-( :-(

madesha

Administrator
chandramouli.dc said:
Based on what I read, these kind of things can back fire on the one who tries it.

calvin said:
chandramouli.dc said:
Based on what I read, these kind of things can back fire on the one who tries it.

its not true.. on the 85% case,the people who does black magic,they know the manthra to escape from those effects,black magic people have obtained SIDDI.
the black magic effects very badly,when in the horoscope moon is in bad position,in astrology moon indicates mind,when moon is in bad house,black magic will effects lot. :shock: