RESPONSIBILITY OF MOVIE MAKERS

kannadiga

Movie makers need to be very cautious in the subject that they choose to place in front of the audience. Not all fans can stay clear of hero/heroine worship, they tend to imitate their favorite hero. Well if today a star like Ganesh says on stage during Kasturi award function that he is inspired by Vishnu sir and even imitate him on the stage and Yogesh in his interview mentions that he always has looked up to Shivanna for inspiration, think of common fans. Well the reason for me to write this up is when I read the review of the movie "Right Adre" Below is how it goes -

The bunch of newcomers has done an impressive film again. This is a four track film (Pallavi and John, Poornima and Soori, Uma and Shiva, Dhanya and Brihaspathi). The television director handling it has made purposefully the four track subject that is well crafted opening the minds of people in the society. Shivasamaya has handled the script and his dialogue is also very interesting. For each track of the story one punching dialogue is what makes one of the redeeming features of this film.

There is a school going boy and girl residing in adjacent houses. They are in love. Elope when they are objected like ‘Cheluvina Chittara’ but realizing their flaws looking at one of the Dr.Rajkumar films come back home. The parents of both boy and girl have changed their attitudes and they give a good atmosphere now.

Doesn't the above statement stare these "cheap directors" in the face especially when it comes from the film fraternity itself. However, the irony is that Ganesh has won best actor award twice for the same movie. A sin done by the director in churning out such "cheap remakes" is being endorsed by the fans and some jaundice-eyed gang rejoice over this achievement......hats off. A remake movie should not be in the first place considered for nominations.

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Simhadamari

kannadiga said:
Movie makers need to be very cautious in the subject that they choose to place in front of the audience. Not all fans can stay clear of hero/heroine worship, they tend to imitate their favorite hero. Well if today a star like Ganesh says on stage during Kasturi award function that he is inspired by Vishnu sir and even imitate him on the stage and Yogesh in his interview mentions that he always has looked up to Shivanna for inspiration, think of common fans. Well the reason for me to write this up is when I read the review of the movie "Right Adre" Below is how it goes -The bunch of newcomers has done an impressive film again. This is a four track film (Pallavi and John, Poornima and Soori, Uma and Shiva, Dhanya and Brihaspathi). The television director handling it has made purposefully the four track subject that is well crafted opening the minds of people in the society. Shivasamaya has handled the script and his dialogue is also very interesting. For each track of the story one punching dialogue is what makes one of the redeeming features of this film.

There is a school going boy and girl residing in adjacent houses. They are in love. Elope when they are objected like ‘Cheluvina Chittara’ but realizing their flaws looking at one of the Dr.Rajkumar films come back home. The parents of both boy and girl have changed their attitudes and they give a good atmosphere now.

Doesn't the above statement stare these "cheap directors" in the face especially when it comes from the film fraternity itself. However, the irony is that Ganesh has won best actor award twice for the same movie. A sin done by the director in churning out such "cheap remakes" is being endorsed by the fans and some jaundice-eyed gang rejoice over this achievement......hats off. A remake movie should not be in the first place considered for nominations.

you are right the cheap movie cheluvina chittara shud not be in

the nominated list one of the worse director narayan just made

carbon copy with the running horse there shud be more responsiblilty

while making movie .

Dhruvataare

kannadiga said:
Movie makers need to be very cautious in the subject that they choose to place in front of the audience. Not all fans can stay clear of hero/heroine worship, they tend to imitate their favorite hero. Well if today a star like Ganesh says on stage during Kasturi award function that he is inspired by Vishnu sir and even imitate him on the stage and Yogesh in his interview mentions that he always has looked up to Shivanna for inspiration, think of common fans. Well the reason for me to write this up is when I read the review of the movie "Right Adre" Below is how it goes -The bunch of newcomers has done an impressive film again. This is a four track film (Pallavi and John, Poornima and Soori, Uma and Shiva, Dhanya and Brihaspathi). The television director handling it has made purposefully the four track subject that is well crafted opening the minds of people in the society. Shivasamaya has handled the script and his dialogue is also very interesting. For each track of the story one punching dialogue is what makes one of the redeeming features of this film.

Exactly Mr.Kannadiga..!!

The films like " Cheluvina chittara "....currupts young mind and make them to belive that only way to save there love is to elope from home....This cheap grade remake has made many families suffer.

And the irony is Ganesh had won best actor awawrd for such a role and such a film.. :oops:

Vasanth

Yes Kannadiga correct!!

I heard that Ganesh was forced to act in CC. I dnt know why he was given the award for a remake movie!!! Really few directors in KFI should be banned!!

kannadiga

Vasanth said:
Yes Kannadiga correct!!I heard that Ganesh was forced to act in CC. I dnt know why he was given the award for a remake movie!!! Really few directors in KFI should be banned!!
To continue this irony further, Vijay was not even nominated for best actor for his stunning performance in Duniya...a pure original movie. Disgusting to say the least.

Vasanth

To continue this irony further, Vijay was not even nominated for best actor for his stunning performance in Duniya...a pure original movie. Disgusting to say the least.
I just feel that most of the things are fixed!! I think few influential hands of KFI will decide such things!!! They nominate people they want....

kannadiga

Vasanth said:
I just feel that most of the things are fixed!! I think few influential hands of KFI will decide such things!!! They nominate people they want....
I believe it is the craze around Ganesh that got him these awards...but well I need to believe you as people had no choice with Vijay not being in the race in the first place.

AMONG ALL THIS WE MISSED OUT TO NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE CROSSED 400 POSTS.....Sunday nimagondu award kodona.... :roll:

:-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-|

Vasanth

AMONG ALL THIS WE MISSED OUT TO NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE CROSSED 400 POSTS.....Sunday nimagondu award kodona....
Anki amsha galanna naanu yavathu mansinalli itkolalla.... yen award antha swalpa helidre tayari nadis bahudu!!

kannadiga

Vasanth said:
AMONG ALL THIS WE MISSED OUT TO NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE CROSSED 400 POSTS.....Sunday nimagondu award kodona....
Anki amsha galanna naanu yavathu mansinalli itkolalla.... yen award antha swalpa helidre tayari nadis bahudu!!
These numbers only reveal your contribution to the aDDa and your love for kannada and kannada movies. Award spotalli announce madona anta.