Roberrt Movie - Darshan - Dir: Tarun Sudhir - Umapathy Films - Released

aki

aDDa Junior
i support this cause where a kannada movie replaced by telugu in a main theatre...we are kannadiga's first... But offlate darshan fans are becoming very disrespectful , they are posting and commenting bad things ... They are pulling yuvarathna heavily in social media....

i support this cause where a kannada movie replaced by telugu in a main theatre...we are kannadiga's first... But offlate darshan fans are becoming very disrespectful , they are posting and commenting bad things ... They are pulling yuvarathna heavily in social media....
Main Theatre concept is kind of outdated now as the team of Roberrt said. But, releasing a Telugu movie in the theatres like Santhosh is not a good sign. And also the behaviour of Darshan's fan is not acceptable. The producers had already agreed and they didn't have any problem with the main theatre issue. Simply few blind fans are creating nuisance. Nevertheless, it's good that Vakeel Saab is not being played at Santhosh

Muthuraja

Watched Roberrtt movie on Prime and I was disappointed to say the least.

Such a good character coming out of Chowka movie, the director simply lost it, unwanted songs and the screen play cannot get any worse.

Even the action scenes are not good either.
Flat out Bad movie:down