Sachin Tendular - Walkthrough

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Akash said:
@Benki Chendu: One of the reasons is, he is not from Karnataka. Isnt it :Diable:
ilappaa..
Those days when I started watching cricket, I was not even aware of these differential elements ::D

You guys were very young when Dravid made the debut..He was made to toil a lot to get into the team for many different reasons..

Anyway, I do not want to dig into all that..

Bidi hogli :super:

aone

BENKI CHENDU said:
Akash said:
@Benki Chendu: One of the reasons is, he is not from Karnataka. Isnt it :Diable:
ilappaa..
Those days when I started watching cricket, I was not even aware of these differential elements ::D

You guys were very young when Dravid made the debut..He was made to toil a lot to get into the team for many different reasons..

Avrige helidru artha hagola Darvid na team enda horage hakdaga Ambi yelru serkondu Road show madi team nali thagolo hage madidhu avarige gotila anatha kansuthe sume hyped media nodkondu blind fans hagovre.. :Diable:

BENKI CHENDU said:
Akash said:
ilappaa..

mumbai politics..i know that..but what i know is sachin tried really hard to get his pal Kambli in the team.. he did not poke his nose in dravid's selection..

there l b lot of such theories which try to create rifts b/w players... i only posted about dravid and ganguly the other day...

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
I am starting this thread to post articles from unrealtimes..
Its bloody crazily amazing :mdr3: :mdr3: :mdr3:

Read this fantastic article

Frustrated Gambhir slams showboat Dhoni for stealing the limelight yet again!

Hours after Team India’s ODI victory over Australia in the ongoing CB series, opener Gautam Gambhir slammed skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni for “being a show pony” and “unnecessarily glamorizing easy victories”. Dhoni took India home with two balls to spare after a tense last over that saw India scoring 13 runs including a mammoth six by skipper Dhoni.

According to team-mates, Gambhir was reasonably content with his man-of-the-match performance, despite missing out on a century – until he flipped open his smartphone to check out how cricinfo had described his match winning knock. The moment the southpaw read the headline ‘Ice-cool Dhoni downs Australia’, he flew into a rage and flung his bat across the dressing room onto a sleeping Duncan Fletcher noisily snoring in the corner.

“Bhains ki aankh!” screamed Gauti. “What the hell is this yaar! I did all the hard work. I negotiated the toughest period of play, tackled seaming deliveries when the ball was new and make a fighting 90 in the toughest of conditions. Along comes this guy, needlessly makes an easy win difficult and hits a fluke six in the last over. And everyone is singing his praises?? This is not on!”

Skipper Dhoni played down his team-mate’s allegation that he was unnecessarily showing off. ”Well of course, that’s not true. If you noticed, neither did I twirl my bat nor did I upper-cut myself after hitting the six. And I did not finish off the match with a 6 either,” said the swashbuckler who now holds the record for the highest ODI average in successful chases.

BCCI President, N Srinivsan, agreed with Dhoni, saying: “All I will say is full marks to the CSK boys…er.. I mean the Indian team for winning the match in style.”

Ravi Shastri also came out in support of the skipper, albeit for different reasons. “Thanks to Dhoni’s innings, I got to say ‘this could go down to the wire’ 7 times during the match. This took my overall tally to 10,000 mentions of that phrase,” observed the popular commentator. The BCCI will be organizing an event to felicitate the former all rounder for passing this significant milestone in his commentary career.

Source: http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2012/02/1 ... limelight/

Hmmm..
Guru..I have been watching Sachin play since late 80's when he made his debut..
School days nalli sikapatte hucchu ittu cricket andre and obvious thats because of one and only man Sachin..
Kelav vishyagaLalli I am disturbed about him..ashte..Its not that I hate him and all
haha...naau cricket nodake start maadide sachin indha....almost ella great innings kuda live nodidini,seldom i have missed those...still remember the semifinal of '96 world cup,aglindha kuda fan e :) 15years indha nodkond bandidini,all of a sudden,yaaro eno heludre andaaga,sumnirakke agala,so i reply to those :)
PS : sachin fan doesnt mean a hater of dravid :mrgreen: dravid gosra college allela argue maadi jagla aadidini,Akash ge chenaag gotthu :mrgreen:

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Continuation: http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2012/02/1 ... o-shastri/

Gambhir hasn’t been talking to me as he thinks I stole his thunder: Dhoni

Another thrilling contest, in which all 3 results were possible, went down to the wire. Of course, all 3 results are still possible if the organizers can get Malinga to bowl that last ball of his incomplete over. However, there are many unanswered questions: Was Gauti needlessly run out and did Dhoni once again steal the lime-light from the southpaw? Did the Indian captain delay things a little too much this time? What was going through Dhoni’s mind as Malinga was starting his run up to deliver the last ball of the innings?

The Unreal Times commissioned Ravi Shastri to interview the Indian skipper and get his perspective on one of the most fascinating ODI encounters in recent times. Here are excerpts:

Ravi: Well, MS, another thrilling encounter that went down to the wire. Your thoughts on the game?

Dhoni: Well, of course, it is important to make sure that every match is…er…Shastri bhai, what exactly does ‘going down to the wire’ mean? Dravid bhai explained what ‘going down’ means but…what the hell does….

Ravi (interrupting): But MS, was it necessary to take it to the final delivery? I mean, around the 40th over, you needed less than a run a ball?

Dhoni: Yaar, as it is, these Sri Lankans play such boring cricket, what with their scrappy fielding and their motley bunch of annoying spinners. As the captain of the most popular cricket team, I consider it my duty to save cricket by making matches with boring teams interesting. Besides, considering how much we suck in Test Cricket, doesn’t it make sense to make that format the most interesting in which we are the champions?

Ravi: Hmm, okay. But how is Gauti taking it? Considering you ran him out when he was well on the way to closing the game, then yet again played the shot of the match, and even won the Man of the Match this time around?

Dhoni (quietly): Gauti hasn’t been talking to me since last evening, since he thinks I stole his thunder. But then it was important to run him out. He was threatening to finish it off by the 48th over. As far as the Man of the Match is concerned, I’ll put in a word to Srinivasan saar to include it in the team’s rotation policy.

Ravi: MS, at any stage of the chase, did you sense the match slipping out of your hands?

Dhoni: hmm…yeah,I had a few anxious moments when 4 runs were required off the last 2 balls with Vinay on strike. I was very apprehensive that Vinay would take the aerial route and finish it there itself but fortunately he kept his cool and decided otherwise, which gave me just enough time to call him for a non-existant single and run him out (grins).

Ravi: Disappointed with Aswhin for not contributing more with the bat?

Dhoni: Yes, of course. He could have played a few more dot balls to set it up nicely for me. Six required off the last ball is a lot cooler than four of it.

Ravi: Well, MS, you have definitely proved that you are indeed Captain Cool. Do the boys also address you by that monicker?

Dhoni: Some of them, yeah, but Sachin paaji says I will be Captain Cool only after I learn to speak like you. I agree…F***k man, despite all my heroics, you still trended above me on Twitter after the match. So I am planning to do a crash course called ‘Discover the Shastri in you’ from IIPM after the end of this series.

(Shastri blinks and blinks hard before regaining his poise)

Ravi: Have a good one, MS.

Dhoni: Thanks, Ravi

Shastri (facing the camera): Ladies and gentleman who will read this transcript, we have had a cracker of an interview. Over 10 questions have been asked! Over 10 answers have been answered! And in the end…

At this point, an UnReal team member snatches the microphone from Shastri, and attempts to shove Shastri away from the camera’s view. Shastri grapples frantically with him and with great effort pops his head back into the camera’s view to scream “…CRICKET IS THE REAL WINNER!”

:mdr1: ya its 3 out of 3..Gauti scores 90 odd, then Dhoni comes, finishes the match and becomes the hero :mrgreen:

Jogi Madesha: there was nt any need of posting that article here.. u could have disagreed about the content of the article in your mind only :Diable: :mrgreen:

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Akash said:
Jogi Madesha: there was nt any need of posting that article here.. u could have disagreed about the content of the article in your mind only :Diable: :mrgreen:
That too when you have people like AONE around :mdr1: :mdr1:

BENKI CHENDU said:
Akash said:
Jogi Madesha: there was nt any need of posting that article here.. u could have disagreed about the content of the article in your mind only
That too when you have people like AONE around :mdr1:
yeah... Madesha dont repeat this :nonon: :rougefaché: :mrgreen:

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Akash said:
:mdr1: ya its 3 out of 3..Gauti scores 90 odd, then Dhoni comes, finishes the match and becomes the hero :mrgreen:
check out the flow in that interview..
They have ripped Dhoni apart