Salaar Movie - Prabhas - Dir: Prashanth Neel - Hombale Films - First Look Out

aki

aDDa Junior
Somehow not able to convince myself..our crying doesn't matter now they will go ahead... Hope it proves some use to our Kannada industry...

Kannada movie kgf ne telugu

I don't know what statement will he make... it will be of no consequence....our voice is of no use...We need directors and actors who respect and love kannada
I don't understand how it implies he's disrespectful and doesn't love kannada.

Nandhan

aDDa Junior
Kannada movie kgf ne telugu

I don't know what statement will he make... it will be of no consequence....our voice is of no use...We need directors and actors who respect and love kannada
brother they are just making a movie with prabhas aste chill... They all respect and love kannada..

aki

aDDa Junior
Ok may be overreacting...but one thing is for sure it's only us who always compromise and we come up with theories and facts that sooth us...poor babies we are

aki

aDDa Junior
I don't understand how it implies he's disrespectful and doesn't love kannada.
I don't know....kgf was a kannada movie released here in telugu at several places saying it's a mathematical calculation...this I can only imagine...a director whose considered of biggest canvas in kannada has done this.. hope they atleast release kannada versions in inner part of Karnataka or I think it will be another "eega" situation...