SIL - Shivu aDDa PRIDE Event, Most memorable...!!!

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
kannadiga said:
Vasanth said:
BLOOD DONATION, EYE DONATION ETC....
Yes we can plan big but since it is on Thursday I am not sure abt how many of us can make it!! I think these things are done by most Raj fans!! This requires lots of planning and time and place..

We can rather come from office early and go to that handicapped School which we came to know yesterday!!

We can celebrate Raj's birthday there and we can also sponsor 1 day meal for them it costs Rs. 1000.

To sponsor 1 student it will cost Rs. 10000 so we can sponsor 1 student every year!! What do you people think?? This is quite sensible given the time and budget!!
Superb idea, I am for it.
I AM ALSO READY ...

kannadiga

Muthuraja said:
praveen.bliss said:
I would like to thank all for making the Pride Event very successful. It was no doubt that we thoroughly enjoyed the day and it was a great opportunity to interact with all the members of our Gang…

It was very special day for me …. These wonderful moments will remain close to my heart forever

It is such a nice feeling to be part of this happy family And me First Time dancing in Front of the screen (that also in PVR) ……….
Absolutely it was awesome.

It was very nice knowing you and so many folks who turned up.

:) :) :) :) :)
Congratulations guyz we are growing.

Muthuraja

kannadiga said:
Muthuraja said:
praveen.bliss said:
I would like to thank all for making the Pride Event very successful. It was no doubt that we thoroughly enjoyed the day and it was a great opportunity to interact with all the members of our Gang…

It was very special day for me …. These wonderful moments will remain close to my heart forever

It is such a nice feeling to be part of this happy family And me First Time dancing in Front of the screen (that also in PVR) ……….

We need to grow further our intended target is infinite. We need to make a real difference in the KFI.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Muthuraja said:
kannadiga said:
Muthuraja said:
praveen.bliss said:

We need to grow further our intended target is infinite. We need to make a real difference in the KFI.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

kannadiga

Muthuraja said:
kannadiga said:
Muthuraja said:
praveen.bliss said:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
We need to meet again and letz discuss regarding longterm plans and how to go about it....I have few things to say, probably would be better if we can meet instead on discussing in open forum.

praveen.bliss said:

YES YES it was really a fantastic event .. SUPER ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mayura said:
UMA theater - Huvina Haara & Haalina Abhishekada nanthara...
8) 8) 8) 8)

namma area dhalli shivanna ge jasthi fans erodhu antha edara mulaka

gothagthaedhe adda guys yalla bandidru thumba kushi aythu film super bere theaters photos yalla upload madi

Hoysala

aDDa Junior
praveen.bliss said:

8) :lol: :lol: