SIL - Shivu aDDa PRIDE Event, Most memorable...!!!

kannadiga said:
chethu_here said:
Vasanth said:
We certainly missed an awesome event. Hopefully, that will change by the next event
Yes we hope to see you all for our next event!!
NEXT EVENT WILL BE FOR MERAVANIGE

OR MAY BE OTHER THAN FILM PROMOTION V CAN DO SOME SOCIAL WORK BEFORE THAT :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Guyz let plan for some social work on Dr. Raj b'day.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

kannadiga

Moderator
jb007 said:
chethu_here said:
Mayura said:
Yupe... even we all too missed... u guys... Simhadamari, JB sir, Calvin.... it would have been more event full if u guys were also here... :)
YUPPP
We certainly missed an awesome event. Hopefully, that will change by the next event.
But we were not able to capture a video of this......disappointing. :( :( :(

However, photos are good.
 
BLOOD DONATION, EYE DONATION ETC....
Yes we can plan big but since it is on Thursday I am not sure abt how many of us can make it!! I think these things are done by most Raj fans!! This requires lots of planning and time and place..

We can rather come from office early and go to that handicapped School which we came to know yesterday!!

We can celebrate Raj's birthday there and we can also sponsor 1 day meal for them it costs Rs. 1000.

To sponsor 1 student it will cost Rs. 10000 so we can sponsor 1 student every year!! What do you people think?? This is quite sensible given the time and budget!!
 

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to thank all for making the Pride Event very successful.

It was no doubt that we thoroughly enjoyed the day and it was a great opportunity to interact with all the members of our Gang…

It was very special day for me …. These wonderful moments will remain close to my heart forever

It is such a nice feeling to be part of this happy family And me First Time dancing in Front of the screen (that also in PVR) ……….
 
Thank you!! Event would not have been memorable without u people!! We request you to extend your support to other activities of aDDa.
 

madesha

Administrator
Vasanth said:
BLOOD DONATION, EYE DONATION ETC....
Yes we can plan big but since it is on Thursday I am not sure abt how many of us can make it!! I think these things are done by most Raj fans!! This requires lots of planning and time and place..

We can rather come from office early and go to that handicapped School which we came to know yesterday!!

We can celebrate Raj's birthday there and we can also sponsor 1 day meal for them it costs Rs. 1000.

To sponsor 1 student it will cost Rs. 10000 so we can sponsor 1 student every year!! What do you people think?? This is quite sensible given the time and budget!!
:) :) :) :-| :-|
 

madesha

Administrator
Mayura said:
Yupe... even we all too missed... u guys... Simhadamari, JB sir, Calvin.... it would have been more event full if u guys were also here... :)
Yes dude I also missed u guys...saw many familiar faces and new ones too...Great work by you people as usual....Plz do tell who is who in the pics...Where is chethu and vasanth esp...

I heard Akumar had come :) )
 

madesha

Administrator
For next social service event...dont limit to ADDA...post in viggy and GG....Hope Ganesh /non SHivu fans will join us.... :) :-|
 
I am standing next to producer wearing Levis t-shirt!! I got aDDa t-shirt later!! Chetu is not in this photo!! You can check our profiles, its in our orkut community!!
 

Hoysala

aDDa Junior
Vasanth said:
I am standing next to producer wearing Levis t-shirt!! I got aDDa t-shirt later!! Chetu is not in this photo!! You can check our profiles, its in our orkut community!!
:shock: Solpa bereyavara paricheya madisi. :roll:
 
Aiyoo kastada kelsa!! Yelara hesru marth hogide!! Akade pakka irodhu Madhu aka Mayura hinde irodhu Basavaraj!! Chethu, Ajith yella bere photo nalli idare!! Yellara photo nu haktivi!!
 

Muthuraja

New Member
praveen.bliss said:
I would like to thank all for making the Pride Event very successful. It was no doubt that we thoroughly enjoyed the day and it was a great opportunity to interact with all the members of our Gang…

It was very special day for me …. These wonderful moments will remain close to my heart forever

It is such a nice feeling to be part of this happy family And me First Time dancing in Front of the screen (that also in PVR) ……….
Absolutely it was awesome.

It was very nice knowing you and so many folks who turned up.

:) :) :) :) :)
 

madesha

Administrator
Vasanth said:
I am standing next to producer wearing Levis t-shirt!! I got aDDa t-shirt later!! Chetu is not in this photo!! You can check our profiles, its in our orkut community!!
:) Good to see you.
 

kannadiga

Moderator
Vasanth said:
BLOOD DONATION, EYE DONATION ETC....
Yes we can plan big but since it is on Thursday I am not sure abt how many of us can make it!! I think these things are done by most Raj fans!! This requires lots of planning and time and place..

We can rather come from office early and go to that handicapped School which we came to know yesterday!!

We can celebrate Raj's birthday there and we can also sponsor 1 day meal for them it costs Rs. 1000.

To sponsor 1 student it will cost Rs. 10000 so we can sponsor 1 student every year!! What do you people think?? This is quite sensible given the time and budget!!
Superb idea, I am for it.
 
Top