SURA SUNDHARANGA CHETHAN fan club

Amruthamahothsava Rehearsal time nalli Shivanna was treating Chetan as his younger brother. Shivanna elrannu haage mathadsodhu adh bere vishya.

But we all were really happy to see Shivanna & Chetan together. Even chetan seems to be very down to earth person.

Mayura said:
Amruthamahothsava Rehearsal time nalli Shivanna was treating Chetan as his younger brother. Shivanna elrannu haage mathadsodhu adh bere vishya.

But we all were really happy to see Shivanna & Chetan together Even chetan seems to be very down to earth person..
:-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-|

Don

Administrator
Mayura said:

But we all were really happy to see Shivanna & Chetan together. Even chetan seems to be very down to earth person.
Thats the HALLMARK of Shivanna. And he is our Darling Star forever. :-|

Even i witnessed Shivanna taking care of Chetan's Dinner as if he is attending Shivanna's daughter marriage :)) .

Bloody Shivanna - We Love You
;)

Don said:
Mayura said:

Thats the HALLMARK of Shivanna. And he is our Darling Star forever. :-|

Even i witnessed Shivanna taking care of Chetan's Dinner as if he is attending Shivanna's daughter marriage :)) .

Bloody Shivanna - We Love You
;)
in this rehearsan i sayn shivanna is close with every one,joking with them,dance telling and giving to ramya it was super

shivanna u r best into best friend ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) i love u uuuuuuuu

Mayura said:

:-| :-| :-| :-| :-|

namge esta odhor Shivannage ista agdhale irthara!!! DARLING is back with 4th venture :-| :-| :-|

Even i liked his performance in Aa Dinagalu :lol:

Has anyone met him or know him in person? :roll:

If yes, Please share your experience :)