Think about these multi starrer movies in kannada

APPU AND GANESH in a romantic and family movie directed by yograjbhat

music by manomurthy

SHIVRAJKUMAR AND DARSHAN in a rowdism movie directed by prem and music by gurukiran

APPU AND SHIVARAJKUMAR in a family movie directed by prakash and music by harikrishna

SHIVARAJKUAR AND VISHNUVARDHAN in a family movie directed by narayan and music by manomurthy

APPU AND UPENDRA in a movie directed by upendra and music by gurukiran

APPU,DARSHAN AND SUDEEP in a movie

shankyanu said:
APPU AND GANESH in a romantic and family movie directed by yograjbhatmusic by manomurthy

SHIVRAJKUMAR AND DARSHAN in a rowdism movie directed by prem and music by gurukiran

APPU AND SHIVARAJKUMAR in a family movie directed by prakash and music by harikrishna

SHIVARAJKUAR AND VISHNUVARDHAN in a family movie directed by narayan and music by manomurthy

WOW... All shivu adda members will be the happiest ppl on Earth if all these multi starrer movies really happen.... :)

I hope atleast 50 % of the above mentioned movies should happen.. & KFI will defnitely move into a new dimension.

Don

Administrator
shankyanu said:
APPU AND GANESH in a romantic and family movie directed by yograjbhatmusic by manomurthy

If PRAKASH takes care of DIRECTION, this would be UNSHAKABLE and UNBEARABLE MILESTONE of KFI :-| :-| :-| :-|

Simhadamari

I love Shivanna and Vishnu combination which shud

happen in the history of KFI ie my ambition from so many

days waiting for this combo film .However i dont want Narayan to

direct their movie .

currently we dont have any good action movie directors earlier days

we had somshekar now we need to depend on PREM or Sunilkumar desai

for action packed movie for this combo