Thriller Manju abhimaanigala sangha

madesha

Administrator




Name ur favortite fight/ film of Thriller...

Personally I liked the fight he has with Kumar Govind in Ssh.
 

madesha

Administrator
Funniest scene was in some unknown film in udaya tv, this guy fights with nunchucks...He shows his stomach..we know what a dadiya this guy is...yet they show a 6 pack for him..It is someone else's...In next scene itself u can see he has dhappa hotte antha... :)) :)) :)) ;=) ;=)
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
madesha said:
Funniest scene was in some unknown film in udaya tv, this guy fights with nunchucks...He shows his stomach..we know what a dadiya this guy is...yet they show a 6 pack for him..It is someone else's...In next scene itself u can see he has dhappa hotte antha... :)) :)) :)) ;=) ;=)
:)) :)) :))
yappa nth class nan maga ivnu thut..
 

madesha

Administrator
Facts about Thriller Manju

Manju has done 245 films as a stunt master and 29 films as an actor in his career spanning 27 years. He has directed several movies which are famous for their amazing action sequences. He has broken his arms and legs numerous times while performing dangerous stunts. His Police Story was so successful that even the dubbed Punjabi version made Rs. 40 lakhs profit.
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
arasu_2007 said:
some of his fight composing is very good :-| , but his acting n direction is too crude... :a
He is no doubt a good stunts master, but seeing him on the screen is a big pain..
avana mukha, aa hallugaLu, aa hoTTe abbabba, nodidre vaakarike baratte thut :-X :-X :-X :-X
 
amara said:
arasu_2007 said:
some of his fight composing is very good :-| , but his acting n direction is too crude... :a
He is no doubt a good stunts master, but seeing him on the screen is a big pain..
avana mukha, aa hallugaLu, aa hoTTe abbabba, nodidre vaakarike baratte thut :-X :-X :-X :-X
:=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Swathi said:
amara said:
arasu_2007 said:
some of his fight composing is very good :-| , but his acting n direction is too crude... :a
He is no doubt a good stunts master, but seeing him on the screen is a big pain..
avana mukha, aa hallugaLu, aa hoTTe abbabba, nodidre vaakarike baratte thut :-X :-X :-X :-X
:=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D
yakree..swathi..nimge ishtanaa thriller manju personality? :l :l
 
amara said:
Swathi said:
amara said:
arasu_2007 said:
some of his fight composing is very good :-| , but his acting n direction is too crude... :a
He is no doubt a good stunts master, but seeing him on the screen is a big pain..
avana mukha, aa hallugaLu, aa hoTTe abbabba, nodidre vaakarike baratte thut :-X :-X :-X :-X
:=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D
yakree..swathi..nimge ishtanaa thriller manju personality? :l :l
Howdhri adakke santoshana smiley mulaka thorsing...:)) :)) :)) :)) astu gothagalva nimge :a :a :a :a
 

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Swathi said:
amara said:
Swathi said:
amara said:
arasu_2007 said:
some of his fight composing is very good :-| , but his acting n direction is too crude... :a
He is no doubt a good stunts master, but seeing him on the screen is a big pain..
avana mukha, aa hallugaLu, aa hoTTe abbabba, nodidre vaakarike baratte thut :-X :-X :-X :-X
:=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D
yakree..swathi..nimge ishtanaa thriller manju personality? :l :l
Howdhri adakke santoshana smiley mulaka thorsing...:)) :)) :)) :)) astu gothagalva nimge :a :a :a :a
nimge ontara ;) ;) ;) vvu thriller manju na nodidre ;=) ;=) ;=)
 
amara said:
Swathi said:
amara said:
Swathi said:
amara said:
arasu_2007 said:
some of his fight composing is very good :-| , but his acting n direction is too crude... :a
He is no doubt a good stunts master, but seeing him on the screen is a big pain..
avana mukha, aa hallugaLu, aa hoTTe abbabba, nodidre vaakarike baratte thut :-X :-X :-X :-X
:=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D :=D
yakree..swathi..nimge ishtanaa thriller manju personality? :l :l
Howdhri adakke santoshana smiley mulaka thorsing...:)) :)) :)) :)) astu gothagalva nimge :a :a :a :a
nimge ontara ;) ;) ;) vvu thriller manju na nodidre ;=) ;=) ;=)
:a :a :a :a :a :a :a
 

Don

Administrator
Thriller Manju is one of the finest STUNT MAN seen in KFI.

And is DREAM PROJECT is to DIRECT a movie along SHIVANNA and VISHU anthe. Hope his DREAM comes true only by directing somemore fights alone. :-|
 

madesha

Administrator
^^ :o :o :o :o Yappa first of all it wont happen....Let him only produce...If he directs then ashte
 
Top