WHO ARE ALL YOUR BEST-@ this moment

Don

Administrator
Rathasapthami said:
sureshchandra30 said:
APPU all the way because of his mannerism, screen presence, action sequence and body language. More over aavara film na aaram aagi family gothe kuthu noda bahudhu :)
Ganesh and Vijay are his generic heros and doing well ...so its awakening call for him to concentrate and work hard to have unique identity.
With High regards to GANESH and VIJAY :-|

Sir, BINDAAS is alone sufficient to prove he has matched INTERNATIONAL QUALITY may it be stunts or Dance. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Im sure none can match him in near future. :)

Ganesh and Vijay are HOT selling cakes today, they are one way responsible for the GROWTH of KFI.

Vijay may turn out to be Mr. EX in short time, but Ganesh has his own fan following and thats reflected in Good Opening for his recent few movies.

Don

Administrator
I AGREE WITH CALVIN SHIVANNA has moved to " LEGEND CATEGORY ", so its better we keep him away ;) ;) ;) ;) .

And never the less , he can give a TUF competition anytime.

A complete package FAMILY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hoysala

aDDa Junior
Don said:
I AGREE WITH CALVIN SHIVANNA has moved to " LEGEND CATEGORY ", so its better we keep him away ;) ;) ;) ;) .And never the less , he can give a TUF competition anytime.

Some duds oftenly compare him with new ones for strange and ridiculous reasons :l :-X :-X i question thier mental balance and integrity.

Shivanna has faced competitions from raj/vishnu/ravi's richness/ambi/prabhakar/shankar/ananth/putanna movies, telugu movies,tamil movies,hindhi,enghlish..... and has arrived at this position, having lot of good,performance oriented movies. :roll: That time ,there was very very little support from students and higher class audiences compared to now.

Now there is zero competitions to younger ones compared to 15-20 years back.

The so called new ones should concentrate hard on variety stories and performances oriented roles to cement thier place in market and hearts... instead of following some cheap and layman's way to elevate .

Hoysala

aDDa Junior
Don said:
Rathasapthami said:
sureshchandra30 said:
APPU all the way because of his mannerism, screen presence, action sequence and body language. More over aavara film na aaram aagi family gothe kuthu noda bahudhu :)
Ganesh and Vijay are his generic heros and doing well ...so its awakening call for him to concentrate and work hard to have unique identity.
With High regards to GANESH and VIJAY :-|

Sir, BINDAAS is alone sufficient to prove he has matched INTERNATIONAL QUALITY may it be stunts or Dance. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Im sure none can match him in near future. :)

Ganesh and Vijay are HOT selling cakes today, they are one way responsible for the GROWTH of KFI.

Vijay may turn out to be Mr. EX in short time, but Ganesh has his own fan following and thats reflected in Good Opening for his recent few movies.
Nothing is taken for granted... if ur aware of Santhosh collection in 2 week.. u would agree that.

Don

Administrator
Rathasapthami said:
Don said:
I AGREE WITH CALVIN SHIVANNA has moved to " LEGEND CATEGORY ", so its better we keep him away ;) ;) ;) ;) .And never the less , he can give a TUF competition anytime.

Some duds oftenly compare him with new ones for strange and ridiculous reasons :l :-X :-X i question thier mental balance and integrity.

Shivanna has faced competitions from raj/vishnu/ravi's richness/ambi/prabhakar/shankar/ananth/putanna movies, telugu movies,tamil movies,hindhi,enghlish..... and has arrived at this position, having lot of good,performance oriented movies. :roll: That time ,there was very very little support from students and higher class audiences compared to now.
Yes i have a vague idea that when we were new to Bengaluru, Kannada movies were hardly spoken about

Super and Perfect :-| :-| :-| :-| :-?

Hoysala

aDDa Junior
Don said:
Rathasapthami said:
Don said:

Yes i have a vague idea that when we were new to Bengaluru, Kannada movies were hardly spoken about

Super and Perfect :-| :-| :-| :-| :-?
There are several 50weeks/25 weeks of telugu,tamil,hindhi,holloywood...

Don

Administrator
Yes, i do remember even HOLLYWOOD movies used to run to 175 days :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hoysala

aDDa Junior
Don said:
Yes, i do remember even HOLLYWOOD movies used to run to 175 days :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Rajanna had gone to GALAXY(if i am right) to watch"CLIFF HANGER" :roll: :roll:

Rathasapthami said:
Don said:

The so called new ones should concentrate hard on variety stories and performances oriented roles to cement thier place in market and hearts... instead of following some cheap and layman's way to elevate .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THATS WHY WE call him as SUPERSTAR ;) ;) ;)

Rathasapthami said:
Don said:

Yes sir... 101% agreed.. :iagree

kannadiga

Rathasapthami said:
Don said:

Your analysis is very very correct. There are more audience to kannada movies today than in the past. Shivanna stood successful amidst tough competition.

at the movement according to box office status

Appu, Ganesh, Darshan

heroine Parvati

Director Uppi(very eagerly waiting for him), Prakash, Yograj bhat, Soori

music director mano murty, harikrishna, gurukiran

supporting actor Anant nag, Rangayana raghu

comedian Komal, Sharan