WWE Thread

aone

Guys we can discussion any thing related to WWE here u can share u r childhood incidents to till recent game shows .. we have nice discussion over here :hehe:

Any how i like bad guys in WWE more than Good ones.. so like HHH in recent days i hate Undertaker (once i was fan of him like @#$ :mrgreen: ) budda nan maga vaysadru eena adthavne like Hulkogun.. I was very much found of Yogosona ..

I used to play Tumpcard game in school days that time hitman was at rank 1 , :mrgreen:

KG18

even I liked to watch this a lot during school days
was very fond of stone cold steve austin..always stylish..HELL YEAH

rock too was good....If u smell la la la la la la la la...what the rock is cooking?

these 2 were the best... HHH and shaun michales were from same team called GEN X which also had a girl called CHYNAA..they as a team were too good but they split

aone said:
Guys we can discussion any thing related to WWE here u can share u r childhood incidents to till recent game shows .. we have nice discussion over here :hehe:

Any how i like bad guys in WWE more than Good ones.. so like HHH in recent days i hate Undertaker (once i was fan of him like @#$ :mrgreen: ) budda nan maga vaysadru eena adthavne like Hulkogun.. I was very much found of Yogosona ..

I used to play Tumpcard game in school days that time hitman was at rank 1 , :mrgreen:
+1 :)

madesha

Administrator
You guys are stuck in some old era..Today is the era of John Cena, CM Punk in WWE.
Bobby Roode and AJ Styles in TNA..

How is TNA ring ka king?

madesha said:
You guys are stuck in some old era..Today is the era of John Cena, CM Punk in WWE.
Bobby Roode and AJ Styles in TNA..

How is TNA ring ka king?
School Days alli aste Follow maadiddu :mrgreen:

..DG..

Hitman and Undertaker are my all time fav...

WWE has lost its charm now...

it was great when it was WWF...

aone

Now HHH is headed WWE ole maaja korthavne :mrgreen: any how i tested RAW Vs. SmackDown 2010 game in 2009 in all the consoles like PS3,PS2,Wii,XBox 360, PSP etc.. I used to hit Undertaker as anything in that game taking some guy who is not famous :mrgreen:

I liked Bathistha what a body he was having :ghee: Big Show and BookerT were comedy pieces

i hated this WWE right from my school days :rougefaché: but i had cards of it somehow. .Rock, Undertaker ibre gnapaka irodu eega

..DG..

Akash said:
i hated this WWE right from my school days :rougefaché: but i had cards of it somehow. .Rock, Undertaker ibre gnapaka irodu eega
i used to collect lot of cards... even that trump card game was famous those days...

how can we forget Yokozuna and Hulkhogan :amen: also Lexluger - man of steel

KG18

hulk hogan was a lot famous
undertaker had done in akshya kumar's movie too..forgot the name but...

undertaker brother Kane..he was also good......yappa ondthara olle maja ithu

vince McMahon and his son Shane McMahon bandhu full harkolovru...stone cold used to rip them apart like anything.......

stone cold's wife debra was too hot
some women superstars in wwe i remember are
trish stratus - voloptous figure
stacy something something - sakkath hot
debra - puppies :mrgreen:

Chombeshwara said:
Hitman and Undertaker are my all time fav...

WWE has lost its charm now...

it was great when it was WWF...
+1
There was lot of craze during 93-94.

Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Tatanka
Razor Ramon
1-2-3 Kid
Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Yokozuna
were some of the stars I can remember. They used to release it on Video cassettes, as the ones on sports channels were edited versions!!!

in school day i was not missing even signal match ,me and my father were to gather and watching the match ,stone cold steve austinwas my favort player ::D ::D .

Prashius said:
+1
There was lot of craze during 93-94.

Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Tatanka
Razor Ramon
1-2-3 Kid
Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Yokozuna
were some of the stars I can remember. They used to release it on Video cassettes, as the ones on sports channels were edited versions!!!
Yes Sir, Video casset baadge thagondu bandu nodtha idvi :)