WWE Thread

God Father said:
Prashius said:
+1
There was lot of craze during 93-94.

Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Tatanka
Razor Ramon
1-2-3 Kid
Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Yokozuna
were some of the stars I can remember. They used to release it on Video cassettes, as the ones on sports channels were edited versions!!!
Yes Sir, Video casset baadge thagondu bandu nodtha idvi :)
:)
 

..DG..

Moderator
even we used to rent VCR's.. i think VCR rent was costly those days.. it was 250 per day.. these WWF cassets were 50rs...
those days were amazing... lucky to have born in 80s..

Royal Rumble and Summer slam were two hugely popular formats of WWF
 
Chombeshwara said:
even we used to rent VCR's.. i think VCR rent was costly those days.. it was 250 per day.. these WWF cassets were 50rs...
those days were amazing... lucky to have born in 80s..

Royal Rumble and Summer slam were two hugely popular formats of WWF
+1 :merci:
 

KG18

Moderator
the special events were ( some of those i remember )

royal rumble ( 30 of them come every 2 mins and the last man to stay in the ring will fight against the No.1 for the belt iin summer slam )
Survivor Series
Summer Slam
 

aone

Moderator
"Hell in a cell" was very interesting at a same time too lengthy fight :|

I used love match which used to have so may people trying to pull other out of the ring ole maaja kodoru partners agodhu amele virodigalu agodhu :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 
KG-Tughlak said:
the special events were ( some of those i remember )

royal rumble ( 30 of them come every 2 mins and the last man to stay in the ring will fight against the No.1 for the belt iin summer slam )
Survivor Series
Summer Slam
Idu sakkathagiddu, Ring inda aache bidre Out :super:
 
Chombeshwara said:
even we used to rent VCR's.. i think VCR rent was costly those days.. it was 250 per day.. these WWF cassets were 50rs...
those days were amazing... lucky to have born in 80s..

Royal Rumble and Summer slam were two hugely popular formats of WWF
:super: :super:
 
I still Remember one match :)

Last ge RIng alli British Bullgod & Shon Maichel irthaare

Bulldog Maichel naa ring inda aache esdu Victory celebrate maadtha irthaane

But Maichel kaalu nelakke touch aagirallaa rope alli nethaadtha irthaane

Vapas ring ge bandu Bulldog naa aache eseethane :mdr1:
 

aone

Moderator
:mdr1: :mdr1:

Yappa aa Shan Michel ge yelru sariyagi kotidhre adru sakkat stamina avnige.. :ghee:
 

RaShi

New Member
once WWE was held in bangalore during 1996-97 i think...some of my friends had met 123 Kid and got his autoggraph...I'm not sure if the event was held here or he was here for some reasons.

I was a mad follower of this during school days...now, i can't even watch this for a minute...
 

aone

Moderator
Ravi said:
once WWE was held in bangalore during 1996-97 i think...some of my friends had met 123 Kid and got his autoggraph...I'm not sure if the event was held here or he was here for some reasons.

I was a mad follower of this during school days...now, i can't even watch this for a minute...
Ya but not WWF some TNT type matches was held in Kantirava indoor stadium .., :mrgreen:
 

KG18

Moderator
shaun michaels kathge ondhu vodhyovnu...adhakke yelaa damaar....

famous moves

Stone Cold - Stunner
Rock - Rock Bottom
Undertake and Kane - they wud hold the neck and thumo the opponent down..forgot its name
HHH - he used to put his leg between the opponents legs and twist it around....
 

RaShi

New Member
aone said:
Yappa aa Shan Michel ge yelru sariyagi kotidhre adru sakkat stamina avnige.. :ghee:
once some one had pulled down his underwear and left him exposed his a** :mdr3: :mdr3:
 
Top