Yuvarathna Movie - Puneeth Rajkumar, Sayyeshaa- Dir: Santosh Ananddram - Hombale Films - Blockbuster Opening

Simha

aDDa Junior
Saw Yuvaratna twice:love Appu at his best:love
There is absolutely no one who can match or compete with him....
At present Santhosh Anandram is undoubtedly the No.1 director of KFI with 3 back to back Industry hits๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘not at all easy to satisfy all type of audience but Anandram silently does this job without overhyping anything...
Hombaale Productions deserves huge applause for churning out such quality movies to KFI nonstop.....
Couple of songs sounded crap before watching movie but while watching I liked them... Thaman also one of the hero of this movie mainly for the BGM... It gives heavy kick... Few scenes went to next level because of his intense and mind blowing BGM๐Ÿฅฐ

At present Santhosh Anandram is undoubtedly the No.1 director of KFI with 3 back to back Industry hits

need Santhu Cutout near theater ๐Ÿ‘
Number one director of Indian film Industry. No body has given in any industry (language) such huge hits in his first three films, like Santosh Anandram.

Last edited:

Sridhar Gowda

Probably a business decision. The raging Covid pandemic pushed them to take preemptive action in releasing the movie today. It is sad.
On the other side, By releasing in four languages the movie might capture larger audience.
I might have watched over 70-80 YouTube clips from all languages about Yuvarathnaa reviews, comments. 99 percent are appreciating the movie and many are talking about it in significant detail.
I plan to watch it as soon it opens today on prime video.

aki

aDDa Junior
Prime time show at navarang given away to vakeel saab why ????? i wanted to see the movie on friday after office at navrang.... I dont like hombale films producing kannada movies and dealing with other languages this is very bad ...feeling sorry for appu and santhu