Yuvarathna Movie - Puneeth Rajkumar, Sayyeshaa- Dir: Santosh Ananddram - Hombale Films - Blockbuster Opening

Irfan

aDDa Junior
Watched Yuvarathnaa 2nd time in Inox Galleria Rmz mall. Felt bad it came so soon in Amazon Prime. Movie has a very good repeat value.
Could not Review when watched 1st time since more than movie viewing it was filled with celebration and whistles.
Compared to 1st viewing, I enjoyed lot in
2nd viewing. Appu sir one man show be it in performance,dance, stunts and action. Good to see finally Prakash Raj sir getting good roles in our own KFI. Saayesha done well in her limited role and matched Appu dance. Daali, Saikumar and rest ensemble cast also done good.
A special thanks to Santhosh Anandram and team to utilize Appu calibre and to present how his fans ( A to D centres) wanted to see him on screen.
A very well needed subject for today's generation.
INOX_Screen_1371963_231.png

Last edited:

jb007

aDDa Junior
Yuvarathna Review
It is considerably more action oriented than I would have thought. It excels in action and music. BGM is thrilling. Om theater sequence, Parents' "Yogyathe" scene, Prakash Raj's appeal to committee, Appu hugging the bell ringer old man pack an emotional punch and elevate the movie to a higher level.

Appu is simply superb. Prakash Raj is at his very best. Santhosh Anandram deserves credit for the great script and has become a bonafide megastar director and is easily the best in KFI. Thaman deserves special mention for the music.

Simply put, it is a fantastic movie.

Rating: A+

P.S. Yuvarathna is a movie with a strong social message which most of us can identify with. That's why it has the reached the levels it has under the current adverse circumstances.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jb007

aDDa Junior
Yuvarathna recorded house full shows in Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli, Davanagere, Shivamogga, Raichur, Rayabagh, Bellary and many other cities over the 2nd weekend. This is outstanding considering the movie is out on Amazon Prime since April 9th and the alarming situation concerning covid cases rising exponentially.

Given the fantastic theater collections and the high price paid by Amazon, it would make Yuvarathna second only to Raajakumara at the KFI box office.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk