Yuvarathna Movie - Puneeth Rajkumar, Sayyeshaa- Dir: Santosh Ananddram - Hombale Films - Blockbuster Opening

arasu_2016

aDDa Junior
Yuvarathna Review
It is considerably more action oriented than I would have thought. It excels in action and music. BGM is thrilling. Om theater sequence, Parents' "Yogyathe" scene, Prakash Raj's appeal to committee, Appu hugging the bell ringer old man pack an emotional punch and elevate the movie to a higher level.

Appu is simply superb. Prakash Raj is at his very best. Santhosh Anandram deserves credit for the great script and has become a bonafide megastar director and is easily the best in KFI. Thaman deserves special mention for the music.

Simply put, it is a fantastic movie.

Rating: A+

P.S. Yuvarathna is a movie with a strong social message which most of us can identify with. That's why it has the reached the levels it has under the current adverse circumstances.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk
Very nice review JB Sir...
Good to see you after a long time...

Sridhar Gowda

Thank you.

I think my account has been tampered with deliberately. It takes me several minutes to post even a single post. That's why I had stayed away. I miss a lot of good people here like you, Sridhar Gowda sir, James and many others.

Likewise JB sir. Always enjoy reading your view point. Have a pleasant day.

Kanasu

Staff member
Thank you.

I think my account has been tampered with deliberately. It takes me several minutes to post even a single post. That's why I had stayed away. I miss a lot of good people here like you, Sridhar Gowda sir, James and many others.

you are using Tapatalk, which we dont control. If any issues are there, it's definitely from their end.
I've updated the plugin, try now once.